Jackie? Yeah. Would you be able to help Katie with her shopping today, please?
杰琪 在 你來幫凱蒂領東西好嗎
There you are. Thank you.
來 謝謝
Hiya, Katie. Thank you.
你好 凱蒂 謝謝
So, we've got one adult and two children, yeah? Come with me.
一個大人 兩個孩子 跟我來吧
We'll start with the vegetables, yeah? Okay. Right.
先領蔬菜 好嗎 好 好的
I'll give you one side and we'll share it, yeah?
袋子咱們一起拎著
Couple of onions. Is there anything we can do for you, hun?
兩個洋蔥 您需要什么嗎
No, I'm fine, thanks. Are you sure?
不用 謝謝 確定嗎
Aye, all right then. Okay Have you just moved up here? Your accent's not from here.
好吧 好 你剛搬來吧 聽口音不是本地人
You're not a Geordie girl.
不是北方姑娘吧
Yeah. Yeah, been up a little while.
是啊 搬來有一陣了
Just come up from London.
從倫敦來的
Right. Nice accent.
口音真好聽
Can you understand the Geordies?
聽得懂北方口音嗎
Almost. Right, over here.
差不多吧 好 這邊
I think we need another bag. Have we got one?
還得再拿個袋子 還有嗎
Did you bus here?
你們是坐公交來的嗎
No? Well, sometimes. Well, sometimes.
沒有 有時候吧 有時候啊
She likes tea sometimes.
她有時候喜歡喝茶
Well, I'll just keep going in with stuff. Yeah.
我就自己幫你拿了啊 好
And then you tell me what you don't need, yeah?
你告訴我哪些是你不要的
Have you got any sanitary towels?
有衛生巾嗎
We don't have sanitary towels, no. No? All right, not to worry. It's all right.
衛生巾我們沒有 沒有 沒關系
Don't really donate things much like that. Yeah.
沒什么人捐衛生巾 也是
It's a shame, they should.
太可惜了 應該多捐點
Right, right, if you open your bag. Rice?
把袋子打開 裝點米