What's the matter? It's okay, don't worry.
怎么了 沒事 別擔心
I'll get you a drink. Mum, what's going on?
我去給你拿點喝的 媽媽 怎么了
It's okay. It's okay
沒事 沒事
I'm just really hungry.
我就是太餓了
Okay, don't look at me. No, no, no, it's okay, it's okay.
別這樣看著我 沒事 沒關系的
There's no harm done.
沒什么大不了的
I can't cope, Dan. I feel like I'm going under.
我撐不下去了 丹 我要崩潰了
Look, you'll get through this, darling.
你會撐過去的 你會的親愛的
Thank you. You'll get through this.
謝謝 你會撐過去的
Katie, listen to me. This isn't your fault.
凱蒂 聽我說 這不是你的錯
You've done amazing.
你很了不起
Dumped up here, on your own with two kids.
被扔到這個地方 還帶著兩個孩子
You've done nothing to be ashamed of.
這沒什么可羞愧的
Come on, you're okay.
真的沒事
Come on, wipe yourself.
擦擦眼淚
Come on... You're okay.
沒事的
If my mum could see me... It's okay.
要是我媽知道我淪落成這樣 沒事的
Look, these people are here to help you.
大家都在幫你
You know, you've done nothing to be ashamed of.
沒什么可羞愧的
I'm so sorry. No, no, you're all right.
真對不起 不 你很好
Can I get you anything else? I just felt really faint.
還需要什么嗎 我剛才頭特別暈
D'you need some paper tissues or baby wipes?
要紙巾嗎 或者濕巾
I'll get you some baby wipes. Thank you.
我去給你拿點濕巾 謝謝
I felt really faint.
我剛才頭好暈
Katie, can I get you something to eat?
凱蒂 想吃點什么嗎
Would you like some soup or something?
給你盛點湯吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah... If you could get her some water.
能給她拿點水嗎
Sure, yeah, anything. Yeah. You not want some food?
什么都行 你要不要吃點東西
Yeah, please, get... Even something sugary.
那麻煩 吃點甜的
I'll get you a doughnut or something. Yeah, yeah?
我去給你拿個甜甜圈 怎樣