Why d'you think he does that?
你覺得是為什么呢
I think he's missing his friends.
可能是想他的朋友了吧
But he also does it when he's angry.
但他生氣的時候也會拍球
People never listen to him, so why should he listen to them?
別人從不聽他說話 他為什么要聽別人呢
There you go. And we don't need any glue, nothing like that.
好了 貼這個可不需要膠水
Now you give me a hand and we'll stick this up.
你幫我把這個貼到窗戶上
Right, you go that end and I'll go this end.
你抓那頭 我抓這頭
And we'll stick this up here.
貼在這里
Yeah? Just pass it up here.
還有這里
Aye, right. You do the bottom edge. That's it.
你把底下鋪平 對了
The sun heats up all the air in these bubbles...
太陽會把泡泡里的空氣烤熱
And it'll keep your room nice and warm.
你們的房間就暖和了
Can you go into my tool bag there, there's a piece of cloth.
幫我從工具包里拿點東西 就是那個布包
Can you open it?
能打開嗎
What do you think of that? It's gorgeous.
怎么樣啊 好漂亮啊
Well it's a little present for your new room.
這是給你們新家的小禮物
Now... Thank you.
現在 謝謝