Were you a soldier, Dan?
你以前當過兵嗎 丹
Was I a soldier?
當兵
Oh, more dangerous than that. I was a carpenter.
比那危險多了呢 我是木匠
Right, grub's ready.
飯好了
Yay! Go round that way then, Dylan.
耶 坐那邊去 迪倫
Good boy. There's yours, poppet.
乖 這是你的
Right, put Sweet on there.
把狗狗放在那邊
Sit down nicely then.
都坐好
And, Dan, this one's yours. Oh, no, not for me, thanks, no.
丹 這是你的 謝謝 我不吃
That's yours. All right?
這是你的
Here you are. All right?
吃吧
Well, where's yours? I had mine earlier.
你不吃嗎 我已經吃過了
I'm just gonna have a bit of fruit.
再吃點水果就行了
You said that yesterday, and the day before.
你昨天和前天也是這么說的
All right, eat up then.
好了 快吃吧
Looks delicious but, you know, it's a wee... It's a wee bit early for me.
看上去很美味 但我飯點沒這么早
Please, Dan. It's the least I can do.
吃吧 丹 這是我的一點心意
Thank you, Katie. All right.
謝謝 凱蒂 吃吧
What was that sound, Mum?
剛才是什么聲音 媽媽
Oh, babe, one of the tiles just fell off the wall in the bathroom where I was cleaning it.
打掃浴室的時候 有塊瓷磚掉下來了