Well I've been told by my doctor that I'm not supposed to go back to work yet.
醫生說我暫時還不能工作
Then you should apply for Employment and Support Allowance.
那您就應該申請就業支持津貼
I have, but I've been knocked back by some quack and now I'm trying to appeal.
我申請了 但被一個冒牌醫生駁回了 所以現在還要申訴
Okay. Well that's your choice, Mr Blake.
那是您的選擇 布萊克先生
No, it's not my choice.
不 這不是我的選擇
I've got no other form of income.
我沒有任何收入來源
Do you want to sign this or not?
您到底要不要簽字
You just need to put your signature here. I shall date it later on.
只需要簽上您的名字 我會把日期填好
Thank you.
謝謝
Now can I have a look at your CV?
我能看一下您的簡歷嗎
"CV"?
什么簡歷
You still don't get this, do you, Mr Blake?
您還是不懂 布萊克先生
This is an agreement between you and the State.
這是您和政府間的協議
No, you still don't get it.
不 是你不懂
No, you must... I'm desperate to go back to work.
不 你必須 我很想回去工作
If you're desperate to get back to work... Unless the doctor tells us...
如果您很想回去工作 但醫生告訴我
You need to have an uptodate CV, in order to help you look for work.
就需要一份最新的簡歷來幫助您找工作
Now, just hold it right there.
請您先等一下
There's a CV workshop that I would like you to attend and it's this Saturday at nine o’clock.
我希望您能去參加簡歷撰寫訓練班時間是這周六早上九點