That could be any one of hundreds. There is something else.
這樣的人有好幾百 還有一件事
Something I haven't told you.
之前沒告訴你
I saw you beside me in New York.
我看到你與我在紐約并肩而立
You're the one that gains this child's trust.
只有你能獲取那孩子的信任
You are the key, I saw this.
你是關鍵 我看到了
You want to join the wizarding world.
你渴望加入魔法師的世界
I want those things too, Credence. I want them for you.
我也是 克雷登斯 我渴望你能加入
So find the child. Find the child and we'll all be free.
找到那個孩子 找到了我們就自由了
The job ain't that glamorous.
我的工作沒啥稀奇
I mean, I spend most days making coffee, unjinxing the john. Tina's the career girl.
整天沖泡咖啡 用用讀心術 蒂娜才是職業女性
Nah. We're orphans.
不 我們是孤兒
Ma and Pa died of dragon pox when we were kids.
父母在我們小時候得龍痘過世了
You're sweet. But we got each other!
你真貼心 我們倆相依為命也很好
Could you stop reading my mind for a second?
你能別一直對我用讀心術嗎
Don't get me wrong, I love it.
別誤會 我很喜歡
This meal, it's insanely good! This is what I do, I'm a cook.
這頓晚餐實在美味無比 我也是廚師
And this is, like, the greatest meal I have ever had in my life.
但這是我今生今世吃過最美味的東西
Oh, you slay me! I ain't never really talked to a NoMaj before.
你真迷人 我還是第一次認真和麻雞聊天呢
Really?
真的嗎