Come on. Down you come. Come on.
來吧 下來吧 來
Oh, thank Paracelsus.
感謝帕拉塞爾蘇斯
If you'd have got out that could have been quite catastrophic.
要是你也跑出去那就天下大亂了
You see, he's the real reason I came to America.
我來美國的真正原因就是為了它
To bring Frank home.
我想把弗蘭克帶回故鄉
No, sorry, stay there, he's a wee bit sensitive to strangers.
抱歉 別靠太近 他對陌生人有些敏感
Here you are, here you are. He was trafficked, you see.
乖 乖 它被非法販賣了
I found him in Egypt, he was all chained up.
我在埃及發現的它 全身綁著鎖鏈
Couldn't leave him there, had to bring him back.
不忍心丟下它不管 我得帶它回家
I'm going to put you back where you belong, aren't I, Frank?
帶你回歸屬之地 對不對 弗蘭克
To the wilds of Arizona.
回到亞利桑那大荒野