Will you sit down? Good idea.
坐下吧 好主意
That's definitely the Murtlap.
肯定是莫特拉鼠咬的了
You must be particularly susceptible.
你一定是易感體質
See, you're a Muggle. So our physiologies are subtly different.
因為你是麻瓜 我們體質有些許不同
Stay still. Now that should stop the sweating.
別動 這藥能止汗
And one of those should sort the twitch.
這可以緩解痙攣
Take that.
拿好
Come on...
再來點
What you got there? This the locals call Swooping Evil?
你在弄什么 當地人管它叫蜷翼魔
Not the friendliest of names. It's quite an agile fellow.
名字挺可怕 小家伙很敏捷
I've been studying him. And I am pretty sure his venom could be quite useful if properly diluted.
我正在研究它 我確信它的毒液 合理稀釋后其實很有用
Just to remove bad memories, you know.
能消除痛苦的記憶
Probably shouldn't let him loose in here, though.
不過還是別在屋里放開它了
Come on.
來吧