I am not flirting!
我沒有在調情
I'm just saying, don't go getting attached, he's going to have to be obliviated!
我只是提醒你 別陷太深 最終要給他施遺忘咒的
It's nothing personal.
這是規矩
Hey, you okay, honey? Miss Goldstein,
你還好嗎 親愛的 戈德斯坦恩小姐
I think Mr. Kowalski could do with an early night.
我想科瓦斯基先生應該早點休息
And besides, you and I will need to be up early tomorrow morning to find my Niffler, so...
而且你和我明天也得早起去找我的嗅嗅 所以
What's a Niffler? Don't ask.
嗅嗅是什么 別問了
Okay, you guys can bunk in here.
你倆就在這兒加張床睡吧
I thought you might like a hot drink?
不知道你們想不想喝點熱乎的
Hey, Mr. Scamander... Look, cocoa!
斯卡曼德先生 熱可可哎
The toilet's down the hall to the right. Thanks... Very much.
廁所在走廊盡頭右拐 謝謝 非常感謝
Come on.
來啊
For the love of...
真是服了