You prefer strudel, huh, honey?
你喜歡薄酥卷餅對吧 親愛的
Strudel it is.
那就做卷餅
Well, sit down, Mr. Scamander.
坐下吧 斯卡曼德先生
We're not going to poison you.
不會毒死你的
You're upset.
你很難過
It's your mother again.
你母親又打你了嗎
Somebody's said something, what did they say? Tell me.
有人說了什么 說了什么 告訴我
Do you think I'm a freak? No,
你覺得我是個怪胎嗎 不
I think you're a very special young man or I wouldn't have asked you to help me, would I?
我認為你是一位非常特別的年輕人 否則我也不會請你協助我 對嗎
Have you any news? I'm still looking.
有消息了嗎 我還在找
Mr. Graves, if I knew whether it was a girl or boy... My vision showed only the child's immense power.
格雷夫斯先生 如果能知道性別 我只看到那孩子有巨大的力量
He or she is no older than ten, and I saw this child in close proximity to your mother.
性別未知 但肯定不過十歲和你母親很親近
She I saw so plainly.
你母親我看的真切