Mr. Scamander has lost something, I'm going to help him find it.
斯卡曼德先生丟了東西 我要幫他找回來
You need to sit down, honey. Hey, he hasn't eaten all day.
你得坐下親愛的 他一整天沒吃東西了
That's rough, he didn't get the money he wanted for his bakery.
真可憐 銀行沒批準他開點心店的貸款
You bake, honey?
你會做點心呀 親愛的
I love to cook. You're a Legilimens?
我可喜歡做飯了 你是攝神取念者
Uhhuh, yeah. But I always have trouble with your kind. Brits.
對啊 但碰上你們英國人就有些麻煩
It's the accent.
因為口音的緣故
You know how to read minds? Don't worry, honey.
你會讀心術 別擔心 親愛的
Most guys think what you was thinking, first time they see me.
男人們第一次見到我跟你想法都一樣
Now, you need food.
先給你做吃的
Hot dog... again? Don't read my mind!
又吃熱狗 別對我使讀心術
Not a very wholesome lunch.
這午餐不怎么樣哦
Hey, Mr. Scamander, you prefer pie or strudel?
斯卡曼德先生喜歡蘋果餡餅還是薄酥卷餅
I really don't have a preference.
我沒什么講究