Your brother and I are busy here, Langdon.
你哥哥和我正忙著呢 蘭登
Working on his election campaign.
在忙他競選的事
We don't have time for this.
我們沒時間聽這個
This is Mary Lou Barebone from the New Salem Preservation Society,
這位是瑪麗·盧·巴爾博恩 她來自新塞勒姆慈善社
and she's got a big story for you!
她給您帶來了個大新聞
Oh, she has, has she?
可不是嘛
There's strange things going on all over the city.
全市各處都發生了奇怪的事情
The people behind this, they are not like you and me.
造成這一切的人 他們和你我不同
This is witchcraft, don't you see.
這是巫術 您看不出來嗎
Langdon. She doesn't want any money.
蘭登 她不要報酬
Then either her story is worthless, or she's lying about the cost.
那么不是她的故事是假的 就是她不要報酬的話是假的
Nobody gives away anything valuable for free, Langdon.
沒人會給你免費的午餐 蘭登
You are right, Mr. Shaw.
您說的沒錯 肖先生
What we desire is infinitely more valuable than money.
我們渴求遠比金錢更寶貴的東西
It's your influence.
您的影響力
Millions of people read your newspapers and they need to be made aware about this danger.
上百萬人訂閱您發行的報紙 得有人讓他們意識到面前的危機
The crazy disturbances in the subway, just look at the pictures!
地鐵災難事件 您看看照片就知道了
I'd like you and your friends to leave.
請你和你的朋友們馬上離開
No, you're missing a trick here.
不 你怎么就不明白
Just look at the evidence. Really.
睜眼看看這些事實 鬧夠了嗎
Langdon, just listen to Father and go. And...
蘭登 聽父親的話 走吧
Take the freaks with you.
把這些怪胎也一起帶走
This is Father's office, not yours. Okay.
這是父親的辦公室 不是你的 好吧
And I'm sick of this every time I walk in here...
我實在受夠了 每次我一進來
That's it. Thank you.
夠了 麻煩你們離開