That you're not meant to befriend them, that you can't marry them, which seems mildly absurd to me.
你們不能和他們做朋友 不能和他們結婚 這在我看來有些可笑
Who's going to marry him?
誰會愿意和他結婚啊
You're both coming with me.
你倆都得跟我走
I don't see why I need to come with you.
我不明白為什么我也得跟著你
Help me! I'm dreaming, right?
搭把手 我是在做夢吧
Please. Yeah, I'm tired,
拜托了 沒錯 我累了
I never went to the bank.
我就沒去銀行
This is all just some big nightmare, right?
這只是一場噩夢 對嗎
For the both of us, Mr. Kowalski.
對我也是噩夢 科瓦斯基先生
And so this is the newsroom. Let's go.
這里就是新聞室了 來吧
Hey, how are you? Make way for the Barebones!
你們好 給巴爾博恩一家讓路
Now, they're just putting the papers to bed, as they say.
報紙正在進行所謂的上版備印
Mr. Shaw, sir, he's with the senator.
先生 肖先生正在和參議員談話
Never mind that, Barker, I wanna see my father!
行了 巴克 我要見我父親
I'm so sorry, Mr. Shaw, but your son insisted.
很抱歉 肖先生 但您兒子堅持要進來
Father, you're going to want to hear this.
父親 您一定不會想錯過這個的
I've got something huge!
我找到了個大新聞