Is it a witch's mark, ma'am?
那是個巫師標記嗎 夫人
No. He's okay.
不是 他很好
I can't believe you didn't obliviate that man!
我簡直不敢相信你沒給他施一忘皆空
If there's an inquiry, I'm finished!
假如有人問起來 我就完了
So why would you be finished? I'm the one that's...
為什么是你完了 我才是那個
I'm not supposed to go near the Second Salemers!
我無權接近第二塞勒姆的
What was that?
那是什么
Er... moth, I think. Big moth.
蛾子 我覺得 大蛾子
Hey, quiet down. I'm trying to get a statement.
安靜 我在錄口供呢
I'm telling you it's a gas explosion again.
我告訴你這又是一起煤氣爆炸事故
I ain't taking the kids back up there until it's safe.
在徹底安全之前 我是不會帶孩子們上去的
Sorry, ma'am. There ain't no smell of gas.
抱歉 夫人 我們沒有聞到煤氣味
It wasn't gas, Officer, I seen it!
不是煤氣 警官 我看見了
It was a... gigantic... a huge hippopotto gas.
那是個超級巨大的河馬 煤氣
Gas.
是煤氣
Mr. Scamander.
斯卡曼德先生
It was open?
箱子被打開了
Just a smidge...
只打開了一條縫