Scamander... And you were just in Equatorial Guinea?
斯卡曼德 剛剛從赤道幾內亞過來的
I've just completed a year in the field.
剛剛完成了一年的實地考察
I'm writing a book about magical creatures.
我正在寫一本關于神奇動物的書
Like... an extermination guide?
是關于如何滅絕它們的指南嗎
No. A guide to help people understand why we should be protecting these creatures instead of killing them.
不是 是一本幫助大家理解我們為什么要保護這些動物 而不是殺了它們的指南
Goldstein! Where is she?
戈德斯坦恩 她人呢
Where is she? Goldstein!
去哪里的 戈德斯坦恩
Goldstein!
戈德斯坦恩
Did you just butt in on the Investigative Team again?
你剛剛又去插手調查隊的事了嗎
Where've you been? What?
你去哪了 什么
Where'd she pick you up? Me?
她是在哪里遇見你的 我
Have you been tracking them Second Salemers again?
你又去跟蹤第二塞勒姆了嗎
Of course not, sir.
當然沒有 長官
Afternoon, Mr. Graves, sir!
下午好 格雷夫斯先生 長官
Afternoon, Abernathy.
下午好 阿伯內西
Mr. Graves, sir, this is Mr. Scamander.
格雷夫斯先生 長官 這是斯卡曼德先生
He has a crazy creature in that case and it got out and caused mayhem in a bank, sir.
他箱子里有個瘋狂的動物 跑掉了 在銀行引起了騷亂 長官
Let's see the little guy.
我們來看看那個小家伙吧