See, he has some attachment issues. Now, come on, Pickett.
他有些粘人 去吧 皮克特
Pickett. No, they're not going to bully you. Now, come on.
皮克特 他們不會欺負你的 回去吧
Pickett!
皮克特
All right. But that is exactly why they accuse me of favoritism.
好吧 也難怪他們說我偏心了
I wonder where Dougal's gone.
杜戈爾去哪兒了
All right, I'm coming, I'm coming, Mum's here. Mum's here.
我來了 我來了 媽媽來了
Hello, you, let me take a look at you. I know these guys.
讓我瞧瞧 我見過這些小家伙
Your Occamy. You mean my Occamy?
你的鳥蛇 你說我的鳥蛇
Yes, do you want to... Yeah, sure. Okay.
是的 你想不想 好啊 當然好
Hey. No, sorry, don't pet them.
你好 抱歉 不要摸
They learn to defend themselves early.
他們一出生就學會自我保護
See, their shells are made of silver so they're incredibly valuable.
因為蛋殼是銀的 非常值錢
Okay. Their nests tend to get ransacked by hunters.
是嗎 他們的巢總是慘遭獵殺洗劫
Thank you.
謝謝
Mr. Scamander? Call me Newt.
斯卡曼德先生 叫我紐特吧
Newt, I don't think I'm dreaming.
紐特 我覺得我不是在做夢
What gave it away? I ain't got the brains to make this up.
怎么看出來的 我可沒這想象力