There's a corner on ThirtySecond Street that could...
三二街上有塊地方我們可以
I'm sorry, Ma. I didn't realize it was so late.
對不起 媽媽 我沒注意到這么晚了
I was watching you at dinner. Yeah.
晚飯時我在觀察你 然后呢
People like you, don't they, Mr. Kowalski?
你很討人喜歡 對吧 科瓦斯基先生
Well, I'm sure people like you too.
你肯定也很討人喜歡
No, not really. I annoy people.
不 我總是討人嫌
Why did you decide to be a baker?
你為什么要做點心師呢
Well, because I'm dying in that canning factory.
因為我在罐頭廠呆的快要窒息了
Everyone there's dying.
那的人都是行尸走肉
It just crushes the life outta you.
那里能活生生把你的意志榨干
You like canned food? No.
你喜歡罐頭食品嗎 不喜歡
Yeah. Me neither. That's why I want to make pastries, you know.
我也不喜歡 所以我想做手工點心
It makes people happy. We're going this way.
吃點心讓人開心 這邊走
So did you get your loan?
那你拿到貸款了嗎
No, I ain't got no collateral.
沒 我沒東西作抵押
Stayed in the army too long, apparently, I don't know.
或許是在部隊呆太久了 誰知道呢
You fought in the war? Of course I fought in the war, everyone fought in the war. You didn't fight in the war?
你打過仗嗎 當然打過 人人都打過仗 你難道沒有嗎
I worked mostly with dragons, Ukrainian Ironbellies, Eastern Front.
我主要和龍打交道 烏克蘭鐵腹龍 東線戰場