So where would you say that a mediumsized creature that likes broad, open plains, trees, water holes, that kind of thing, where might she go?
依你看來 一個中等體型 喜歡開闊平原 樹林和水坑的生物 她會去哪兒
In New York City?
在紐約市嗎
Yes. Plains?
對 喜歡平原
Central Park? And where is that exactly?
中央公園 在哪兒
Where is Central Park?
你不知道中央公園在哪兒
Well, look, I would come and show you, but don't you think it's kind of a double cross?
我是很樂意為你帶路 但你不覺得有點對不起兩位女士嗎
The girls take us in, they make us hot cocoa.
人家收留我們 還給我們喝熱可可
You do realize that when they see you've stopped sweating, they'll obliviate you in a heartbeat.
你知道一旦你痊愈了 她們轉眼就會對你施遺忘咒對吧
What does obliviate Mean?
什么是遺忘咒
It'll be like you wake up and all memory of magic is gone.
就像夢醒 關于魔法的記憶消失不見
I won't remember any of this? No.
這一切我都會忘掉嗎 沒錯
All right, yeah, okay, I'll help you.
好吧 我幫你
Come on, then.
那走吧
Credence, where have you been?
克雷登斯 你去哪兒了
I was looking for a place for tomorrow's meeting.
我在找明天集會的場地