You kids listen up. You tell your mother to catch up on your tuition, you hear?
孩子們聽著。叫你媽媽把學費補上,知道嗎?
And you keep your head on a swivel. Them city coveralls be coming to fix them cameras real soon.
你,給我低調點。市里很快就會派人來修好攝像頭的。
Hold up. Get a new ball. That one look like the nutsack on a water buffalo. All right, Meech. He'll see you now.
等等。買個新球去。那個都像裹著水牛皮的蛋蛋了。好了,米奇。他可以見你了。
You got it? Good. Meet in an hour.
你拿到了?很好。一小時后見。
Mini?
迷你?
You know that guy?
你認識他?
Dominic's muscle. We have history.
多米尼克的打手。我們見過。
Dominic? So it's the Brotherhood trying to kill an IA cop? Why would they do that?
多米尼克?兄弟會想殺內務部的警察?他們為什么要這么做?
To protect their mole. You getting all this, finch?
保護他們的內奸。你都聽見了嗎,芬奇?
Gang money winning the local hearts and minds.
幫派用錢收買人心。
Yeah, but knowing Dominic, it's the Pablo Escobar version.
看來多米尼克變身巴勃羅•埃斯科瓦爾版本了。
If he can't win the former, he'll just put two in the latter.
既然無法青出于藍,就直接殺進后備軍里。(巴勃羅•埃斯科瓦爾:哥倫比亞大毒梟,曾被《財富》雜志評選為全球7大富豪之一。其為販毒生意而收買官員,刺殺無法收買之人)
How's it going out there?
情況如何?
Boys seeing the light. Coming over from all them other gangs, just like them Trinitarios.
小子們挺識時務。紛紛離開其他幫派來此投靠了,就像3NI幫一樣。
They all take a knee when shown the green. Dominoes are tumbling.
有一個人歸順其他人就會跟著。多米諾骨牌開始倒下。
Except one.
有一個例外。
Elias. Still some ranks protecting their old lion. Somehow he keeps his pride intact.
以利亞。仍有群人在保護他們老去的雄獅。他仍能維持他的榮耀。
He's got to have someone, somewhere, helping him hold it all together.
一定是有某個人,在某處,一直支持著他。
Gonna take some time before we get some dirt on them Italian boys. That omerta and all, you know.
得花點時間才能抓住意大利佬的把柄。黑手黨的"沉默法則"。
Who says we have to do the digging? This here's a strategic war. We got to play smarter.
誰說要我們去查了?這是戰略戰爭。得玩聰明點。
Mini's talking one hell of a good game for a gun toter.
"迷你"一個小小的打手懂的還真多。
What do you got?
你那邊什么情況?