That your bike out back?
后邊是你的車嗎?
Little something I picked up. You ride?
買來玩玩。想開嗎?
They say the first rule of any job is not to spend the money. Your friends out shopping?
聽說任何一票活兒的首要規矩就是別急著花錢。你朋友去買東西了?
You are too pretty to be local. What are you? A fed? I don't know how you found me, but if you think I'm giving up any of my boys...
你太漂亮了不像本地人。你是誰,聯邦探員?我不知道你是怎么找到我的,但是如果你認為我會供出我的兄弟...
Don't care about your nickel-and-dime pals, except one. Your former driver.
我才不在乎你的馬仔們,我只要一個:你的前司機。
I see. So you got a job that requires a wheelman.
明白了。你有個活需要有人開車。
Something like that.
差不多吧。
Bad news, sweetheart. Don't know where she is.
壞消息,親愛的:不知道她在哪兒。
So then tell me, Romeo, who are you trying to alert? Cell phone jammer. And your pal, Elvis, standing behind me?
那告訴我,羅密歐,你試圖警告誰?手機干擾器。你那伙計,貓王,站在我后面那個?
He forgot to load the shotgun, so the king of rock is not gonna make a bit of difference in how this goes down.
他忘記給槍上膛了,所以搖滾之王現在也是無能為力。
Buckshot. Go figure.
鉛彈。試試看。
Sorry to get all Dick Cheney on you. Had they been slugs, you would've lost an arm.
抱歉,誤傷啊。如果里面是金屬子彈,你的胳膊就沒了。(美國前副總統迪克•切尼誤傷事件)
You crazy bitch!
你個瘋女人!
Let's just get to the point. You recommended a wheelman--or should I say a wheelwoman--to a smash and grab crew a week ago. Where is she?
說正事吧。你一周前把一名司機——或者說女司機——推薦給了一個砸搶團伙。她在哪兒?
I don't know where she is. We keep things compartmentalized for a reason.
我不知道。我們各自分工是有原因的。
It's hard enough to pour a drink with one arm. You want to lose the other? Where is the wheelman?
用一只胳膊倒酒就夠費勁的了。另一只你也不想要了嗎?那司機在哪兒?
There's a dating app called Angler. That's how I contacted her.
有個約會軟件叫"愿者上鉤"。我都是用這個聯系她。
An app? For relationships? How apropos. Phone.
軟件?羈絆關系?這軟件名起得真是恰當。手機給我。