What about this undercover that's onto me?
那個追查我的臥底怎么辦?
Let me worry about her.
那不用你擔心。
If she's still out there, I can't go back to the Academy.
她好好的,我就不能回警校。
You just need to lay low until she's out of the picture. Got the perfect place for you to hide.
你只要在她出局之前藏好。我有個地方很適合。
Trinitarios have them a fort up in Spanish Harlem. No one will look for him up there.
3NI幫在哈林區有個據點。沒人會去那里找他。
Time you called in sick for a few days.
請幾天病假。
You got it. Pleasure doing business with you.
好吧。很高興和你合作。
All that just to steal some files off a computer?
費這么大勁就為從電腦偷幾個文件?
Boy right there's my Snowden.
那小子就是我的斯諾登。
Snowden?
斯諾登?
Edward Snowden cleaned the NSA's clock.
愛德華•斯諾登給了國家安全局重重一擊。
Yeah, now he's got to live in Russia.
他現在可只能躲在俄羅斯。
Thing is, Snowden didn't work at the NSA. He worked at the satellite office. That's bureaucracies for you. Grow so big they lose track of things.
關鍵是,斯諾登可不在國家安全局工作。他在分局工作。這就是官僚體制。機構臃腫就會有疏漏之處。
I gotcha. The Academy's like a satellite for the NYPD. Gave you direct access to their computers.
明白了。警校就是紐約警局的分部。讓你可以直接滲透他們的電腦。
You want to take down Elias, the man who took down the five dons, you got to play smarter.
你想扳倒以利亞——那個一手扳倒五名黑手黨頭目的人——就得玩聰明點。
Why do all that digging when the police already did it for us?
既然警察已經查好了,我們何必再自己查呢?
So what did you steal?
那你偷了什么?
This right here is the keys to the castle.
這個,就是打開城堡的鑰匙。
We're closed.
已經關門了。
Girl can't get a whiskey after hours?
給姑娘來杯威士忌也無妨吧?
Thought this was the city that never sleeps.
我還以為這是不夜城呢。
Suppose I could make an exception.
可以給你破個例。
Boss doesn't have to know. I don't see any cameras.
又不需要告訴老板。這里可沒有攝像頭。
I am the boss.
我就是老板。
Really?
是嗎?