I got arrested. The judge said if I attended a community college, he'll seal my record.
我被逮捕了。法官說如果我肯去上社區大學,他就封存我的前科。
Got to like judges who give second chances.
最喜歡給人第二次機會的法官了。
I earned my Master's in Criminal Justice and got into the academy.
我拿到了犯罪學的碩士學位,順利進入警校。
And one week before graduation, Howard plucked me out. Fixed it like if I had quit.
畢業前一周,霍華德找到我。做成我退學的樣子。
He saw my juvie record and knew I had the perfect background for the next time someone tried to infiltrate the academy.
他看到了我的青少年犯罪記錄,知道我有絕佳背景可以替他們潛伏進警校。
Like Laskey, the Russian mole who worked for HR.
就像拉斯基,以前給HR效力的俄羅斯內奸。
Exactly. Then Howard got a tip from a CI that a gang was gonna put a recruit on the inside.
沒錯。霍華德從一個線人那里得到消息,有黑幫要安插學員進來。
And who better to spot a gangster than...-One of their former runners.
要最能吸引到幫派的...-莫過于前毒販。
Why no electronic record?
怎么沒有電子檔案?
Howard thought it made our covers look vulnerable. Everything's networked nowadays.
霍華德覺得那樣掩護身份太容易暴露。現在所有信息都聯網了。
Given the HR scandal and hackers, he didn't even trust the I.T.Techs.
經歷過HR丑聞和黑客風波,他都信不過電腦技術員了。
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
抱歉通知你們個壞消息。
Who are you?
你是誰?
Detective Fusco from the Eighth.
第八分局的弗斯科警探。
Fusco? Your name sounds familiar.
弗斯科?這名字很耳熟。
He's my partner. You can trust him.
他是我搭檔,可以信任。
There was an anonymous cash deposit into your savings account yesterday.
有筆匿名現金存款昨天匯入了你的賬戶。
10 grand?
一萬?
It gets worse. Weapon found at the crime scene traces back to you. You're wanted for murder.
還有更糟的。根據犯罪現場發現的兇器,要追查到你身上了。你以謀殺罪被通緝了。
Of course. They're framing me like their lackey. Frustrating thing is, I had him.
當然了。他們把我陷害成了他們的手下。可氣的是,我都查出他了。
Who?
誰?
Ortiz, my classmate. He's the mole.
奧蒂茲,我同班同學。他是內鬼。
You sure it's Ortiz?
你確定是奧蒂茲?
My gun at the crime scene? It's not a coincidence. He offered to clean it for me.
我的槍在犯罪現場?這不是巧合。他之前主動要幫我清理。
And then I found this-- a receipt from the bodega across the street from where the Brotherhood recruits. Ortiz used his ATM card.
而且,我找到了這個...對街一個酒館的收據兄弟會的招募地點。奧蒂茲用的自動取款機。