I never finished high school myself, could have used this in the joint. So you finished your one job with the brotherhood, huh?
我都沒上完高中,原本想在關鍵時刻用這個。你干完跟兄弟會的"僅此一次"了?
Hey, man, look. I got no beef with the Trinitarios.
我說老兄。我跟3NI幫沒瓜葛。
Yeah, but the thing is, we're a part of the brotherhood now. And we have no use for you no more. - No!
但事實上,我們現在是兄弟會的一員了。所以你也就沒用了。-不!
Don't do it, Ortiz.
別這樣,奧蒂茲。
Plaats. Easy, kid.
(荷蘭語)停。放松,孩子。
It's been you all along-- pretending to be my friend while planning my murder.
一直都是你——一面假裝朋友,一面暗算謀殺。
Murder?
謀殺?
I don't know nothing about no murder. I was just trying to steal some files. I had no choice.
我不知道什么謀殺。我只是想偷些文件。我別無選擇。
I'm afraid that's correct, Mr. Reese. Ortiz's uncle works for the community center that Dominic runs.
恐怕他說的是真的,里瑟先生。奧蒂茲的叔叔在多米尼克手下的社區中心工作。
An elite defense attorney got him exonerated for a recent drug charge. The uncle was Dominic's leverage.
精英辯護律師幫助他,讓他從最近的一起涉毒指控無罪釋放了。他的叔叔是多米尼克的籌碼。
Dominic forced you to steal the files.
多米尼克逼你去偷文件的。
You don't understand. Where I'm from, you only got two bad choices.
你不明白。生在那種環境,只能兩害權其輕。
You still have two bad choices, but only one ends with you bleeding out.
你現在還得再兩害權其輕,其中之一是你血流成河。
It was only supposed to be one job.
本來說好僅此一次的。
With the Brotherhood, it's never just one job.
和兄弟會牽扯上,不可能僅此一次。
That's their alarm.
是他們的警報。
Vamonos. Come on. Let's go.
走,快點。快走了。
Every Trinitario within a ten-block radius is gonna come running.
十個街區內的所有3NI幫成員都在趕著來這里。
How much ammo you got?
你有多少子彈?
Not nearly enough.
遠遠不夠。