So what's stopping you?
那誰擋了你不成?
What's stopping me is this Detective Riley. Our circles keep overlapping.
擋我的是這位萊利警探。我們的圓一再重疊。
Why are you worried about a stupid cop when you got us trinitarios on board now? -This ain't about numbers or corner boys or turf.
我們3NI幫都跟你們合作了,你還擔心什么傻缺警探?-重點不是數量,不是街頭混混,不是地盤。
This here is about cutting down the old lion and ruling his kingdom.
而是推翻那老去的雄獅和他對王國的統治。
But that can't happen if guys don't follow orders. Guys like that...don't have a place.
但想要成功,必須依令行事。做不到的人...不配有一席之地。
You might want to rethink that. Not like you walked in here with numbers.
你最好三思。你就帶了那么幾個人啊。
I just told you, this ain't about numbers. You the number two?
我剛說了,重點不是數量。你是二把手嗎?
Don't you think about it, punk. Don't you think about it.
想都別想,小子。想都別想。
We all die in the end. Better to go out on top.
我們都難逃一死。不如在最輝煌時結束。
I'm talking to you. No! You don't...no!
我跟你說話呢。不!你別...不!
Heard you helped internal affairs uncover a mole in the academy.
聽說你幫內務部臥底抓到了警校內奸。
The mole confessed, cleared Silva's name, and fingered Howard's killer, but no one can find him.
內奸認罪了,還了希爾瓦的清白還指證了殺害霍華德的兇手,但找不到他。
About the other day, we need to talk.
那天的事,我們得聊聊。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
When the bullets started flying and you swooped in and played superhero?
子彈亂飛時你飛撲過去,扮演超級英雄?
Right place at the right time, I guess.
正確的地點,正確的時間吧。
I suppose.
大概吧。
So either violence follows you around, or you just have the most impeccable timing. Either way, I'm glad you were there.
要么是你有吸引暴力事件的體質,要么是你偏會掐準時機。不管如何,我很高興當時你在場。
This mean you're gonna recommend closing my IA case?
這表示你會建議內務部撤銷對我的調查?
Let's just say I'm looking forward to our next session.
這么說吧,我很期待下一次會面。