We need to move now.
得走了。
You're coming with.
你跟著。
Got your back.
后邊有我。
Finch, need a way out.
芬奇,指條路。
There's a door in front of you. Use that.
你面前有扇門。用那個。
Let's go.
走吧。
Let's move this. Grab it. Go, go, go, go, go.
把這些搬過去。抓著。走,走,走。
The door's blocked. We're trapped.
門鎖了。我們困住了。
Options, Finch.
路線,芬奇。
There's a pedestrian access tunnel beneath the pool, but unless you have a jackhammer, I'm out of ideas.
泳池底部與人行道相連,除非你有手提鉆,否則我別無他法。
I got one. Give me the belt.
我有。給我手雷帶。
Take cover.
躲起來。
That looks dangerous. You first.
看起來真危險。你先。
What about the dog?
狗怎么辦?
Him? He's scuba certified.
他?他有潛水執照。
Let's go.
走。
Let's go, kid.
走吧,小子。
That's one way to bathe the dog.
這么給狗洗澡都行。
Lucky you. When you get downtown, you can skip the first shower.
算你走運。我們回到下城區,你都不用先洗澡了。