Are these the files that Dominic stole?
這些就是多米尼克偷的文件嗎?
That's just a small portion.
這只是其中一小部分。
Looks like NYPD intelligence on a criminal network.
看似是紐約警局對犯罪集團做的調查。
Information that it took the police years to collect, and yet Dominic steals it in less than 48 hours.
警察們花費多年收集的信息,短短兩天內就被多米尼克偷去了。
And I finally figured out the common denominator.
我終于弄清楚了共同點。
Which is?
是什么?
Our new number.
我們的新號碼。
Any insider tips on eyeliner?
眼線有什么建議?
Yeah. You might try dialing it back a bit, sister. Sorry, you just look like you buy a lot of makeup.
有。你應該少用點兒,姐妹。抱歉,你看起來像買了很多化妝品。
You know what? How about some free samples?
不如這樣吧,我送你點小樣?
You keep samples in your purse?
你把小樣放在包里啊?
I won't tell if you won't.
你不說,我也不說。
You've got to be kidding me.
開什么玩笑。
Ex-boyfriend?
前男友嗎?
More like ex-pain in the ass.
更像是前災星。
Is target present?
目標在嗎?
Visual update on target.
目標照片。
No worries. I found her.
沒事了。我找到她了。