Mr. Reese, have we located our old friend?
里瑟先生 找到我們的老朋友了嗎?
I have. For a wanted fugitive whose life could be in danger, he seems pretty relaxed.
找到了。身為一個正被通緝、 危機重重的逃犯,他似乎相當放松。
Perhaps we wouldn't be if he knew how much information Dominic has on him.
他要是知道多米尼克查到他多少信息,恐怕就不會了。
Those stolen NYPD files contain every member of Elias' organization, his business associates, and the structure of his operation.
那些被偷走的紐約警局文件中有全部以利亞組織的成員名單、生意伙伴,以及運作架構。
Dominic wants to know his enemy before making a move on him.
多米尼克想先知彼再動手。
I have more troubling news. Samaritan's agents have discovered Ms. Shaw.
我還有更麻煩的消息:撒馬利亞人的特工發現了肖女士。
What? Is she okay?
什么?她還好嗎?
Yes, she's with Ms. Groves. I told them to come here.
是的,她跟格羅夫斯女士在一起。我叫她們快趕回來。
Where are they now?
他們現在在哪兒?
No, the ladies will have to manage on their own. You need to stay on Elias.
不,兩位姑娘自己搞定。你盯好以利亞。
He's proved to be a valuable ally during these uncertain times. And a principle force keeping Dominic and the Brotherhood in check.
他是我們在此一動蕩時期的可靠同盟。可以制衡多米尼克和兄弟會的力量。
He's the devil we know.
他至少是我們熟悉的敵人。
Yes, and whether we like it or not, we need him.
正是,何況不管我們喜不喜歡,我們需要他。
It looks like he's taking a meeting.
看起來他要與人見面。
How are you, Bruce?
你好,布魯斯。
I recognize that man.
我認識這個人。
His name is Bruce Moran. He's an investment advisor and CPA based out of Brooklyn.
他叫布魯斯•莫蘭。他是布魯克林的一個投資顧問兼注冊會計師。
Every mobster needs a money guy.
黑幫也需要人管錢。
You should've let me meet you at your place. Would've been considerably less visible.
應該在你的地方見面的。這里太容易被人看到了。
I enjoy the fresh air. Don't enjoy it too much.
我喜歡新鮮空氣。別太享受了。
Your concern is noted, Bruce. So how we doing? How are the accounts?
知道你擔心了,布魯斯。情況如何?賬戶如何?
Fine...for the most part. Feds are sniffing around again.
還不錯 ...總體來說。聯調局一直虎視眈眈。
Should I be concerned?
我應該擔心嗎?
Only if you had somebody other than me handling it.
除非是別人在幫你打理。