How you doing, Ricky?
你好嗎,瑞奇?
Boss.
老大。
Guess the young lion's looking to be king.
看來小獅子想稱王了。
He's down here. Let's go.
他就在這兒。我們走。
Is there another way out?
還有其他出路嗎?
If you know me at all, John, you know there's always another way out.
你要是了解我,約翰,就該知道我總是有其他出路。
I got it from here, thanks. -You'll need help getting him out of the city.
交給我就行,謝了。-你需要人幫忙把他送出城。
Out of the city?
出城?
It isn't safe for you here.
你在這里不安全。
You can't expect me to run, John. I do that, I send a message to my people that Dominic has won.
你不會指望我逃跑吧,約翰。我要是跑了,就等于告訴我的人多米尼克贏了。
I won't help you fight some gang war.
我可不會幫你打幫派戰。
I'm not asking you to. But for as many times as you and Harold have asked for my assistance, a little reciprocation would be nice.
我沒叫你幫我。不過你和哈羅德一次又一次找我幫忙,總該有點回報。
What do you call me saving your life back there?
你以為我剛才救了你算什么?
A good start. Now can we go?
算開了好頭。走吧?
Come in. Come in, please. It's been too long. Really good to see you, Elias.
進,請進。好久不見。很高興見到你,以利亞。
You too, Gino. I hear things are good.
見到你也是,吉諾。聽說生意挺順利。
Not bad. Got a couple of high stakes poker games working. And the bookmaking's rock steady.
還不錯。開了幾場高賭注的撲克牌局。外圍下注也很穩定。
You've always been a good earner. And a good friend.
你一直很會賺錢。也是個好朋友。
So what brings you here?
什么風把你吹來了?
Sadly, an attempt on my life by the Brotherhood.
很遺憾,兄弟會想要我命的歪風。
My God, Elias. You okay?
我的天,以利亞。你還好吧?
Thanks to the intervention of some friends. But this action by Dominic, it requires a response.
多虧了幾位朋友的保護。不過多米尼克這種行為,必須反擊。
Whatever you need. You know I got your back.
盡管吩咐。你知道我挺你的。
I'm glad to hear you say that, Gino.
很高興你這么說,吉諾。