Finch can't expect Reese to pick up all the numbers. He's still got a day job.
芬奇不能指望里瑟處理所有的號碼。他還有正職呢。
I'm sure Harry will find a solution.
我肯定哈羅會有辦法的。
I already have. The machine needs to give me a new identity.
我有辦法。機器得給我個新身份。
Sorry, Sam, it doesn't work like that.
抱歉,薩姆,辦不到。
Why not? I mean, it works like that for you. You go through identities like they're Dixie cups, but I'm one and done?
為什么?你不就這樣嘛。你換身份跟換包裝一樣,我就只能有一個?
I don't make the rules. She does. Look, I get that you're frustrated, angry, and probably a little bit scared...
規矩不是我定的。是她定的。我知道你很郁悶,生氣,或者還有點害怕...
Please. I'm not scared.
拜托,我才不怕。
Maybe you should be. Because you almost died back there. And Samaritan's operatives are just getting smarter and faster.
也許你應該害怕。因為你剛才差點就死了。撒馬利亞人的特工越來越聰明,越來越迅速。
So while you may not be scared about what could happen to you the next time, other people are. People who care for you.
所以就算你不怕,下次會發生什么事,別人會怕。在乎你的人會怕。
Try to remember that. We need to keep moving.
給我記住。我們得走了。
I tried to stall him, Dominic, but he had men with him.
我試圖拖住他,多米尼克,但他身邊有人護著。
Sounds like one of them is Detective Riley.
其中一個似乎是萊利警探。
Just tell me what he said.
告訴我他說了什么。
Asking about who you've been talking to, if you had any dealings with Bruce.
他問你跟誰說過話,你和布魯斯有沒有協議。
Who's that?
他是誰?
His accountant.
他的會計。
We got a file on him. He was over there on the boardwalk with Elias.
我們有他的檔案。他之前跟以利亞在海灘木板道見過面。
Tell me about him.
跟我說說他。
Only met him a couple of times. Guy's practically a ghost. But he's tight with Elias. Handles his money, advises him on his business. That's all I know.
只見過他幾次。就像幽靈似的。但他和以利亞關系很鐵。打理他的錢,給他的生意做顧問。我只知道這么多。
Don't worry so much, Gino. You'll have more territory than you ever did under Elias.
別擔心,吉諾。你的地盤會比在以利亞手下時大得多。
That's not what I'm worried about.
我擔心的不是這個。
What then?
那是什么?
Elias is still out there.
以利亞還活著。
Not for long.
活不長了。