Link. I think we were right about Dominic's intentions. The Brotherhood is tracking Elias, too.
林克。我們猜對多米尼克的打算了。兄弟會也在追蹤以利亞。
Can't say I'm surprised. Stay close to him, Mr. Reese.
意料之中。跟緊他,里瑟先生。
We're stopping.
車停下來了。
Something wrong, officer? Stay in the cab, please.
有問題嗎,警官?請待在車上。
Come on, come on, come on.
走,走,走。
Should I even ask?
我該問嗎?
Really wanna know?
真想知道嗎?
Honestly? No.
老實說嗎?不想。
Where are we on the shadow map?
查查看陰影地圖?
We're clear to the end of this block. Let's go.
這條街都是安全的。走吧。
You're all set.
你可以走了。
John, again so soon. You flatter me, Detective.
約翰,這么快又見面了。真讓我受寵若驚,警探。
It's not a social call, Elias.
我可不是來跟你閑聊的,以利亞。
No, of course not. Whose guardian angel are you this time?
當然不是了。這次你又是誰的守護天使?
Yours. We believe Dominic and the Brotherhood are coming for you.
你的。我們認為多米尼克和兄弟會想殺你。
Really?
是嗎?
Dominic stole a cache of NYPD files on you and your organization. And his men have been following you.
多米尼克偷走了紐約警察關于你和你的組織的文件。他的人一直在跟蹤你。
So he's studying me.
這么說他在研究我。
He'll do more than that. And you should know by now. If I say you're in danger, you are.
他要做的可不止如此。你現在也應該知道了。我說你有危險,你就真有。
I believe you, John. Nevertheless, I think I'm capable of handling the young lion.
我相信你,約翰。但是,我以為我能對付那只小獅子。
Like how the old dons thought they could handle you?
就像以前那些黑幫頭目認為他們能對付你?
Thanks for the warning, Detective. Give Harold my best.
感謝提醒,警探。代我向哈羅德問好。