Nice parking job.
停得漂亮。
We're in a camera dead-zone.
這里是無監控區。
I'm guessing the psycho blonde wasn't there for our free tote bag promotion.
看來那金發瘋子不是去享受免費贈袋促銷的。
No. Your cover's been blown.
不是。你的掩護身份暴露了。
That's the last of it.
這是最后一箱。
You can let go now.
你可以松開了。
I've got her, Harry.
她在這兒,哈里。
Oh, thank goodness. And you're okay, Ms. Shaw?
謝天謝地。你還好吧,肖女士?
If by "okay," you mean, "ready to kick some righteous ass." I thought Samaritan couldn't see us.
好得足以去教訓幾個裝逼的。我還以為撒馬利亞人看不到我們。
It can't. But its operatives can.
它看不到。但它的特工能看到。
If I was about to be capped, shouldn't my number have come up?
我差點兒掉腦袋,我的號碼不應該會跳出來嗎?
Assuming that the machine saw the threat, yes.
要是機器看到了威脅,那會的。
But the fact that it didn't suggests that we're not the only ones who've learned how to operate in the shadows. Samaritan's agents have, as well.
但它卻沒有,這就說明不只是我們學會了于陰影中隱藏行動。撒馬利亞人的特工也會了。
Look on the bright side, Sameen. I'm pretty sure you just sold you last tube of luminizer.
往好處想,薩姆恩。你肯定是再也不用賣修飾乳了。
Indeed. Ms. Shaw, You and Ms. Groves have to avoid all cameras and get back here as soon as you can. Use the shadow map.
正是,肖女士,你和格羅夫斯女士必須避開所有的攝像頭盡快趕回來。使用陰影地圖。
That's gonna be tricky considering...We're in a truck with no clue where we're heading.
這可有點棘手了...我們在輛卡車上,不知道是在哪兒。
I have your location. And I'm sending assistance.
我有你們的位置。我派幫手去了。
So when we get back to the subway...Then what?
等我們回到地鐵站...然后呢?
Then we'll keep you safe.
然后保護你的安全。
No, I mean, what if we get a new number?
不,要是我們有新號碼呢?
Not to worry. I'm sure Mr. Reese can handle anything that comes along.
不用擔心。我堅信里瑟先生能應付一切情況。