I'm gonna find Ortiz, and I'm gonna bring his ass in 'cause that's the only way that I can prove my innocence.
我要去找奧蒂茲,我非抓住這混蛋不可,只有這樣才能證明我的清白。
Hang on a second. I'll check with RTCC, see if they can find him.
別急。我查一下實時犯罪中心,看能不能追蹤到他。
I suppose I am an RTCC of sorts.
我這就算實時犯罪中心了。
But with less attitude.
服務態度好啊。
I've retrieved Ortiz's number from Silva's phone contacts. According to his geo-data, he returned to the academy last night after class.
我從希爾瓦的通訊錄里檢索到了奧蒂茲的號碼。根據他的地理位置追蹤,昨晚下課后他又回到了警校。
To get Silva's gun.
拿希爾瓦的槍。
Not exactly.
未必。
I was able to pinpoint his movements to the commandant's office.
我定位發現他去了校長辦公室。
During the time that Ortiz was in that office, someone logged on to the commandant's computer using a brute force password cracker. I suspect that Mr. Ortiz has stolen some files.
奧蒂茲在辦公室的同時,校長的電腦被人用密碼破解器強行登錄了。我懷疑奧蒂茲先生竊取了一些文件。
Why would dominic enlist a mole to steal files from the police academy?
為什么多米尼克要派內奸從警校盜取文件?
I'm not sure.
我不確定。
Where's Ortiz now?
奧蒂茲現在在哪?
He's at an abandoned schoolhouse in Spanish Harlem.
他在哈林區的一所廢棄學校里。
We'll get him.
我們去找他。
I'll look into the stolen files. It may shine a light on Dominic's plans. But first, I have an errand to run.
我調查被盜文件。或許能探出多米尼克的計劃。但首先,我還有事要處理。
The RTCC tracked Ortiz to an abandoned school in Spanish Harlem.
實時犯罪中心追蹤到奧蒂茲在哈林區的一間廢棄學校里。
The RTCC worked fast.
實時犯罪中心效率真高。
Well, they're good with computers.
人家擅長電腦啊。
Spanish Harlem? That's Trinitarios territory.
哈林區?那是3NI幫的地盤。
The abandoned school is their headquarters. They keep it under heavy guard. The place is a fortress.
廢棄學校是他們的總部。重兵看守,跟個堡壘似的。
Should make retrieving Ortiz fun.
那找奧蒂茲變得有意思多了。
I'll head back to the eighth and check for updates.
我回第八分局看看有什么新進展。
Wait, Riley. I'm coming.
等等,萊利,我也去。
You're safer staying put.
為了安全起見,你還是別跟著了。
Let's not forget who shot who in training.
別忘了訓練時是誰打中了誰。
She's got a point.
她說得有理。
Plus, I still have a mission to finish. Find the mole.
再說,我還有任務要完成。找出內奸。
Being undercover, the days turn into months.
當臥底,日復一日,年復一年。
Tell me about it.
可不是嗎。
Takes self-reliance. No man's an island.
只能依靠自己。沒有誰是一座孤島。