What the hell was that all about? Why were they shooting at us?
剛才到底是怎么回事?他們為什么朝我們開槍?
I'll explain it all later.
以后跟你解釋。
You were following me.
你跟蹤我。
You first. Why are you casing your classmates?
你先來。你為什么要調查你的同學?
I don't have time for this.
我可沒這閑工夫。
I know you're a cop. The tactical course, the way you just handled yourself...this isn't your first rodeo. You've been through the academy before.
我知道你是警察。戰術課程,剛才你的應對...你不是第一次了。你以前讀過警校。
Yes, I'm a cop.
對,我是警察。
Internal Affairs?
內務部?
I've said enough.
我說得夠多了。
Why is IA interested in the academy? Is there a mole?
內務部為什么對警校感興趣?有內奸嗎?
Look, right now, I need to get to my handler. If I'm compromised, it means he is too.
現在,我得去找我的聯絡員。既然我暴露了,他肯定也暴露了。
So we'll call him.
快給他打電話。
No. Nothing digital. Look, I can explain more later, but right this second, I need to warn him in person.
不行,不能用電子通訊。我以后再跟你解釋,但是現在,我得親自去提醒他。
Well, I'm coming as your backup.
我當你的支援。
Just don't get kneecapped like you did in training.
別像訓練時那樣把膝蓋廢了。
Careful, John. If Silva's Internal Affairs, she's not just our number. She's a threat to your cover.
小心點,約翰。如果希爾瓦是內務部的,她就不只是我們的號碼了。她還會威脅到你的身份。
The RTCC tracked the shooter's SUV to this neighborhood.
實時犯罪中心查到槍手的SUV就停在這個區。
Tally ho. He's headed into that community center.
有了。他正在去社區中心的路上。
This place used to be a dump.
這地方以前爛如垃圾場。
Someone gave it a fresh coat.
有人好好整理了一番。
Heads up. That guy matches the description of our shooter.
小心。那家伙符合槍手的描述。
Secure texting. Smart.
安全短信。聰明。