Thanks for those tips on tactics.
謝謝你的戰術教導。
You're starting to catch on.
你快趕上了。
See you later, Ortiz.
回見,奧蒂茲。
Take it easy.
沉住氣。
Wait. Not so fast, Detective. You missed your appointment this morning. You're being evasive.
等等,別急,警探。你錯過今早的預約了。你這是逃避。
Sorry about that. How about we...-Continue building on our progress? Great idea.
抱歉,不如我們...-繼續鞏固進展?好主意。
Unfortunately, it's not a good time.
遺憾的是,時間不好。
Would you rather I pull my endorsement of your instructor position?
你寧可我撤銷對你教官職位的背書嗎?
How about a walk and talk?
不如邊走邊談?
What? Sure. Fine. We can start where we left off, your hero complex, which men often develop in response to being bullied as a child.
什么?好。行。我們接著上次的話題:你的英雄情結。大多數有英雄情結的人小時候都被人欺凌過。
Iris, my school didn't have bullies. I kept them in line.
愛莉絲,我的學校可沒有欺凌。都聽我的話,乖得很。
Bullying bullies is kind of the very definition of a hero complex.
欺凌欺凌者正是英雄情結的主要表現。
Reese, we got a problem. Silva isn't a recruit. She's already a cop.
里瑟,我們有麻煩了。希爾瓦不是學員。她已經是個警察了。
She's hunting a mole inside the Academy. And according to her last entry, she already knows who it is.
她在調查警校的內奸。從她上一次報告來看,她已經知道是誰了。
You seem distracted. There something else on your mind?
你看起來有點分心。在想別的事兒嗎?
You could say that.
可以這么說。
Look, I'm not sure what you're running from, but...-I'm not running from anything. I'm trying to save someone. Get down.
我不知道你在逃避什么,但是...-我沒有在逃避。我在救人。趴下。
It's all right. Come on.
沒事了,起來吧。
What just happened?
剛才出什么事了?
You were saying about my hero complex?
剛才你說到我有英雄情結?
Boys, we got this wrong. Silva isn't the perpetrator. She's the victim.
小子們,我們搞錯了。希爾瓦不是行兇者。她是受害人。
And our undercover cop's just been outed.
臥底警察已經暴露了。