Any clues on Silva's phone?
希爾瓦的電話有發現嗎?
I've combed through the data. She's collecting personal information on all of the other recruits.
我梳理了一下數據。她在收集所有學員的個人信息。
Phone numbers, email accounts, home addresses, even locker combinations.
電話號碼 、電郵賬戶、 家庭地址,甚至是儲物柜密碼。
A mole inside the academy, just when we flushed out HR.
警校的內奸,我們才剛除掉了HR。
She may be searching for recruits who can be blackmailed.
她也許是在調查學員,借此勒索。
Question is, who's she working for?
問題是,她是為誰工作呢?
Hey! Going through the trash?
翻垃圾箱呢?
I...I threw away a receipt.
我... 我掉了張收據。
You missed a good time last night.
你昨晚可錯過好戲了。
Sorry I couldn't make it.
真遺憾沒去成。
Oh, no worries. Maybe we can grab a bite to eat after class tonight.
沒關系。不如我們今晚下課后一起吃頓飯。
Sorry, I wish I could, but I have an important appointment. Rain check?
抱歉,我也想去,但我有件要緊事兒。改天再約?
Yeah. No problem.
好。沒問題。
Sounds like Silva has an admirer.
看來希爾瓦有傾慕者啊。
I don't think it's mutual. Anything on Silva's date from last night?
我看是單戀。希爾瓦昨晚的約會對象有消息沒?
Shaw and Fusco followed him to the suburbs, so we're still working on it.
肖和弗斯科跟蹤他到了郊外,還在努力中。
Deep Throat's a late riser, huh?
深喉不是個早起的貨哈?
If he takes any longer, I'm gonna ruin this upholstered leather.
他再睡下去,真皮座椅都要被我坐穿了。
Heads up. There's our guy.
小心,他出來了。
Should we follow him?
我們要跟蹤他嗎?
I put a tracker on that clunker. Plus, I'm betting there's more secrets inside the house. Come on.
我在那老破車上裝上跟蹤器了。而且,我敢說那房子里料更多。走。
Hey, hey, wait for me.
等等我。