We are being watched. The government has a secret system-- a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
我們被監視著。政府有一套秘密系統——一臺每時每刻都在監控你的機器。
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything...Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
我設計這臺機器是為了偵測恐怖行動,但它卻看到了一切——牽涉普通人的暴力罪行。
The government considers these people irrelevant. We don't.
政府認為這些人無關緊要。我們不。
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You will never find us. But victim or perpetrator, If your number's up, we'll find you.
受當局追捕,我們只能秘密活動。你永遠找不到我們。但無論是受害人還是行兇者,只要你的號碼被列出來,我們就會找到你。
I'm going in alone.
我自己進去。
Academy exercise terminated.
警校操練結束。
Sorry, instructor. You didn't say I couldn't use the fire escape.
抱歉,教官。你可沒說我不能用防火梯。
Guess I can't fault you for painting outside the lines.
看來對于你的取巧我也不好責備。
Sounds like you're enjoying your temporary assignment as a weapons and tactics instructor, Mr. Reese.
看來你相當享受這份臨時的武器戰術教官工作啊,里瑟先生。
I'm lucky the academy was a bit shorthanded.
我運氣好,警校缺人手啊。
And our new number?
我們的新號碼呢?
She doesn't need much instruction.
她不太需要指導。
She must be a natural then, because Detective Fusco has just sent me her background check, and...
那她肯定是有天賦,因為弗斯科警探剛剛把她的背景調查發了過來...
Silva comes from a middle-class family in Rochester. Bachelor's in criminal justice. 3.0 GPA. Everything suggesting that she's quite average.
希爾瓦,生于羅契斯特市的一個中產家庭。犯罪學學士,GPA平均分數3.0。處處顯示她很普通。
I'd call her unconventional.
我看她是不走尋常路。
Sounds like someone I know.
聽起來好像我認識的某人。