You know, you were freeing yourself.
你曾有機會讓你自己自由
You could've had happiness if you just believed that someone could want you.
你本可以擁有幸福 只要你相信 有人會渴望擁有你
But you couldn't take the chance.
但你沒有把握住機會
That's a lie.
這是謊言
You're a coward, Rumplestiltskin.
你是個懦夫 朗普斯金
And no matter how thick you make your skin, that doesn't change.
不管你的皮囊有多厚都遮掩不住
I'm not a coward, dearie.
我不是懦夫 小寶貝
It's quite simple, really.
其實很簡單 真的
My power... means more to me than you.
我的力量比你對我更重要
No. No, it doesn't. You just don't think I can love you.
不 不 不是 你只是不相信我會愛你
Now you've made your choice.
現在你做出了選擇
And you're going to regret it. Forever.
你會為之后悔的 后悔一生
And all you'll have... is an empty heart... and a chipped cup.
你能擁有的一切只是一顆空洞的心和一個有缺口的杯子