Get in.
坐好
How's girls' night?
"閨蜜之夜"怎么樣
David? What are you doing here?
戴維 你在這里干嘛
I knew you'd be here, And I, uh, I wanted to give you your Valentine's Day card.
我知道你會在這 所以我...我想給你情人節卡片
Check up on me?
你來監視我嗎
Maybe a little. I didn't want you finding somebody else.
算吧 我不希望你跟其他人搭訕
Like you?
像你這樣的人嗎
"Kathryn, I woof you."
"凱思琳 我呼喊著你"
No. I'm so sorry. I meant... I meant this one.
對不起 我...是這張
III always thought that if two people were supposed to be together, they'd find a way.
我一直認為如果兩個人注定要在一起 就一定會有辦法
But, David, if this is our way, I think we should find another one.
但是 戴維 如果是這種辦法 我們還是換一種方式吧
Mary Margaret...
瑪麗·瑪格麗特
I think you should go home to Kathryn.
你該回到凱思琳身邊
I know. You're right. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna give up.
我知道 你說得對 但這不意味著我會放棄
We'll find that way.
我們會找到辦法的
I hope so.
希望吧
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人節快樂
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人節快樂