Who knows that?
誰知道這件事
I don't know. She, uh...
我 我不知道 她
She...You... evil... soul. This was you!
你這個邪惡的靈魂 就是你
You turned her against me!
你使她背叛我
You think you can make me weak?
你覺得你可以讓我變得不堪一擊嗎
You think you can defeat me?!
你覺得你可以打敗我嗎
Who are you talking to?
你在和誰說話
The queen! Your friend, the queen.
巫后 你的朋友 巫后
How did she get to you?
她是如何接近你的
The queen? I don't
她是皇后嗎 我不
I knew this was a trick.
我知道這是一個陷阱
I knew you could never care for me.
我知道你并不愿意照顧我
Oh, yeah. You're working for her.
我知道了 你是她的人
Or is this all you?
或者這是你自己的主意嗎
Is this you being the hero and killing the beast?
想成為英雄 打敗野獸
It was working Shut up!
它真的有用 閉嘴
This means it's true love! Shut the hell up!
這證明了我們是真愛 閉上你的臭嘴
Why won't you believe me?! Because no one No one could ever, ever love me!
你為什么不愿意相信我 因為沒有人 沒有人可能愛上我
Let me explain. Okay? Let me explain.
聽我解釋 行嗎 聽我解釋
Well, that is... fascinating. Truly fascinating.
真有吸引力 相當有吸引力
I'm gonna let you breathe in a second, and you're gonna say two sentences.
我很快會給你呼吸的機會 而你要說兩句話