Girls' night's really working out for you.
"閨蜜之夜"感覺不錯吧
I thought it would make me feel better.
我以為我會感覺好一些
But the truth is... I need a "Be with my guy" Night.
但其實...我需要的是"男友之夜"
But he's never around. And I'm at home with the baby all day.
但他總不在身邊 只有我一個人跟小孩在家里
I mean, what's the point of being together if we're not together?
如果不能一起生活 相互愛戀還有什么意義
I get it.
我明白
Loving someone you can't be with... It's a terrible, terrible burden.
愛上一個人 卻不能廝守...是個極其沉重的負擔
Look, this was a bad idea. I shouldI should go home.
這是個糟糕的主意 我該回家了
Ashley.
阿什莉
Sean?
肖恩
I thought that you were working tonight.
你今晚不是要工作嗎
I am. It's my break, And I had to see you... And ask you something.
是 現在是休息時間 我必須來見你 問你一件事
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁給我嗎
I only have a twenty minutes break, so, um, anytime now.
我只有二十分鐘休息時間 所以顧不了太多了
yes!
我愿意
My truck's outside if you want to take a ride Before I head back to work.
在我回去工作前 咱們去兜兜風吧 我的卡車就在外面
It's not much of a date.
不算什么正式的約會
It's the best date.
這是最棒的約會
Then your carriage awaits.
您的馬車在外等候