The first is gonna tell me where it is.
第一句 告訴我它在哪里
The second is gonna tell me who told you to take it.
第二句 告訴我誰叫你拿走它的
Do you understand the rules?
明白游戲規則了嗎
Good. Let's begin.
很好 開始吧
I needed that van.
我需要那輛車
Now you see, that is not a good first sentence.
看看 第一句說得不不對
Oh! Gold! Listen.
戈登 聽我說
Tell me where it is!
告訴我 它在哪里
Stop.
別打了
Tell me where it is!
告訴我 在哪里
Oh, stop!
停下
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的錯
"My fault"? What are you talking about, "My fault"?
"我的錯" 什么叫"我的錯"
You shut her out.
你將她拒之門外
You had her love and you shut her out!
她敬愛著你 你卻將她拒之門外
She's gone. She's gone forever.
現在她走了 永遠的走了
She's not coming back.
她不會回來了
And it's your fault!
這都是你的錯
Not mine!
不是我的
You are her father!
你是她的父親
yours! It's yours!
你的錯 你
it's your fault! It's your fault!
都是你 你的錯
Stop.
住手