Oh, you're back already.
你已經回來了
Good. Good thing.
好 很好
I'm, uh, I'm nearly out of straw.
我的秸稈快用完了
Come on. You're happy that I'm back.
拜托 我回來你很高興吧
I'm not unhappy.
我沒有不高興
And, uh, you promised me a story.
而且 你欠我一個故事
Did I?
有嗎
Tell me about your son.
給我講講你的兒子
I lost him. There's nothing more to tell, really.
我失去了他 沒有什么其他好說的 真的
And since then, you've loved no one, and no one has loved you.
從那以后 你再沒有愛上過任何人 也沒有人愛上過你
Why did you come back?
你為什么會回來
I wasn't going to.
我本不打算回來
But then... something changed my mind.
但是之后 一些事情讓我改變了想法
What's happening?
發(fā)生什么了
Kiss me again. It's working.
再吻我一次 真的有用
What is?
什么有用
Any curse can be broken.
任何詛咒都有破解之道
Who told you that?
誰告訴你的?