Did my carriage splash you?
我的馬車有濺到你嗎
Oh, no, I'm-- I'm fine.
不 我沒事
You know, I'm tired of riding.
我坐馬車坐累了
Let me stretch my legs and walk with you for a spell.
不如讓我動動腿 陪你走一段吧
You carry very little.
你帶的東西不多啊
I don't want to be slowed down.
我不想被拖慢速度
You're running from someone.
看來你從某人那里逃了出來
The question is, master or lover?
問題是 他是主人還是愛人
Master and lover.
兩者皆是啊
I might take a rest. You-- you go on ahead.
我想休息下 你繼續走吧
So if I'm right, you love your employer, but you're leaving him.
如果我沒猜錯 你愛上了你的主人 但你打算離開他
I might love him. I mean, I could, except... something evil has taken root in him.
我也許愛他 我是說 我可以 只是...邪惡的種子已深埋他心中
Sounds like a curse to me.
貌似是受到了詛咒
And all curses can be broken.
任何詛咒都有破解之道
A kiss born of true love would do it.
比如真愛之吻
Oh, child, no. I would never suggest a young woman to kiss a man who held her captive.
孩子 別當真 我當然不會建議一個年輕的姑娘去親吻囚禁自己的男人
What kind of message is that?
那算怎么回事
Right.
對
Besides, if he loves you, he would've let you go.
況且 如果他也愛你 他會給你自由
And if he doesn't love you, well, then the kiss won't even work.
如果他不愛你 真愛之吻也無用
Well, he did let me go.
他確實給了我自由
Yes, but no kiss happened.
是 但真愛之吻沒有上演
And a kiss-- a kiss is enough?
一個吻 一個吻就可以嗎
He'd be a man again?
他就會變回人形嗎
An ordinary man.
一個平常的人
True love's kiss will break any curse.
真愛之吻 能破解任何詛咒