It was an arranged marriage.
這是由我父親指定的婚姻
Honestly, I never really cared much for Gaston.
說實話 我從沒喜歡過加斯頓
You know, to me, love is... love is layered.
對我來說 愛情...覆蓋著層層面紗
Love is a... a mystery to be uncovered.
愛情是個...亟待發現的未知事物
Yeah, I could never truly give my heart to someone as superficial as he.
我可不愿把我的真心給一個如他那般膚淺的人
But, um, you were going to tell me about your son.
不過 你不是要和我聊聊你的兒子嗎
I'll tell you what.
不如這樣吧
I'll make you a deal.
我和你做筆交易
Go to town... and fetch me some straw.
你去鎮上...給我帶些稻草回來
When you return, I'll share my tale.
你回來之后 我就把故事說給你聽
Town?
要我去鎮上
You-- you trust me to come back?
你相信我會回來嗎
Oh, no. I expect I'll never see you again.
不 我想永遠都不會看到你了
Pace yourself, Ashley.
慢點喝 阿什莉
I am. This is the first night out since I've had the baby. I am making up for lost time.
我喝得挺慢的 有孩子之后 這是我第一次晚上出來玩 我在彌補過去的時光
Ash, check out those guys.
阿什 快看那幾個小伙子
Honey, I'm still with Sean.
親愛的 我還和肖恩在一起
You're not married, and he's not here.
你又沒結婚 他也不在這里
He's working.
他在工作
He's always working.
他總是在工作
Have fun moping.
你就在這里自怨自艾吧