So I heard you managed not to break anything he needs.
大夫說你沒有打他的要害部位
You're lucky, Mr. Gold.
你很幸運 戈登先生
You got a funny definition of "lucky."
你對"幸運"的定義真好笑
You have a funny definition of "justice".
你對"公正"的定義才好笑
What did he really do?
他到底做了什么
He stole.
他偷東西了
That reaction was about more than taking a few trinkets.
若只是小偷小摸 你的反應也太過激了
You said something about how he hurt "her," what happened to "her"? Who was that? What did he do?
你剛說到 他是怎么傷害"她"的 "她"出什么事了 "她"是誰 他干了什么
If someone needs help, maybe I can help.
如果有人需要幫助 也許我能幫上忙
No. I'm sorry, Sheriff. I think you heard that wrong.
不用了 抱歉 警長 是你聽錯了
You really don't want to cooperate.
你真的不想配合
Look, we're done here.
該解決的都解決了
Actually... we're not.
事實上 還沒
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
So... what are you going to do to me?
那么 你打算怎么處置我
Go.
離開
Go?
離開
I don't want you anymore, dearie.
我不再需要你了 小寶貝