Over this?
就為了這個
Such a... sentimental little keepsake.
如此令人感傷的紀念品
Thank you... Your majesty.
謝謝你 鎮長閣下
So... now that we're being honest with each other, let's remember how things used to be, shall we?
那么 既然我們已經相互坦誠 何不一切照舊
And don't let these bars fool you, dear.
別讓這些鐵欄蒙蔽了雙眼 親愛的
I'm the one with the power around here.
我才是這里最有權力的人
I'm gonna be out of here in no time, and nothing between us will change.
我很快就會離開這里 而我們之間的一切都不會改變
We shall see.
我們走著瞧
Flimsy locks.
這鎖太脆弱了
I have a deal to discuss.
我要跟你談個交易
A certain... mermaid.
事關一條美人魚
I'm not dealing today.
我今天不談交易
Are you angry with me?
你生我氣了
What is it this time?
這次又是為什么
Your little deception failed.
你的小伎倆沒得逞
You'll never be more powerful than me.
你永遠沒法變得比我強
You can keep trying, dearie, but you're never gonna beat me.
無論你怎樣努力 親愛的 你永遠不可能打敗我