So... you did put him up to it, then.
那么 是你讓他那么干的
I merely suggested that... strong men take what they need.
我只不過是告訴他 強者們應該各取所需
Oh, yeah, and you told him just exactly what to take, didn't you?
是啊 而且你還告訴他 到底該取什么 對吧
We used to know each other so well, Mr. Gold.
戈登先生 我們曾那么了解彼此
Has it really come down to this?
真的非得到這步田地嗎
It seems it has, yeah.
看來必須這樣了
But you know what I want. What is it you want?
但你知道我想要什么 你想要的是什么
I want you to answer one question.
我想讓你回答一個簡單的問題
And answer it simply.
請簡潔地回答
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
It's Mr. Gold.
戈登
Your real name.
你真實的名字
Every moment I've spent on this earth, that's been my name.
我在這里一直都叫這個名字
But what about moments spent elsewhere?
那你在別的地方叫什么呢
What are you asking me?
你究竟想問什么
I think you know.
你心里清楚
If you want me to return what's yours, tell me your name.
如果你想讓我歸還你的東西 就告訴我你叫什么
Rumplestiltskin. Now give me what I want.
朗普斯金 把我要的東西給我
Such hostility.
殺氣很重啊
Oh, yeah.
沒錯