Janice: I don't know.
我不知道。
Phoebe: Ok. If you're alive you answer your phone!
要是你還活著,請接電話。
Monica: Ok, Ben, I won't tell your daddy that you had ice cream before dinner, if you won't tell him about our little bonking incident.
班,我不會告訴爸爸,你在晚餐前吃冰激凌。你也不能說出那個小小的意外。
Rachel: Monica, number one, I don't think Ben understands the concept of bribery, and number two, I...What? !
第一,班應該不懂什么是賄賂。第二,我 怎么了?!
Joey: You said number two.
你說"第二"
Rachel: I also said number one.
我也說了第一。
Joey: I know.
我知道。
Ross: Hey! Everyone.
大家好。
Rachel: Hi! How's my little boy?
嗨! 我的乖兒子好不好?
Rachel: He's perfect, he's never been better.
他好得很。他好得不得了。
Ross: What'd you do, take him whaling?
你們帶他去捕鯨嗎?
Ben: Monica.
莫妮卡。
Ross: Oh my God, he just said your name, that's great! Good job Ben.
天哪,他說了你的名字。太棒了!干得好,班。
Ben: Monica bang!
莫妮卡,砰!
Monica: Oh, that's right, that's what I'd sound like I exploded.
哦,沒錯,那就是我爆炸的聲音。
Phoebe: Woo Hoo! The curse is broken! I called everybody I know, and everyone is alive.
詛咒解除了,我聯絡了所有認識的人,大家都活著。
Joey: Huh. What?
哼。 咋了?
Joey: Ugly Naked Guy looks awfully still.
丑裸男一動也不動。
Phoebe: Oh my God! I killed him! I killed another one! And this curse is getting stronger too, to bring down something that big.
天哪,我又殺了一個人。詛咒變強了,那么胖的人也害得死。
Rachel: Well maybe he's just taking a nap.
也許他只是在睡覺。
Joey: I'm telling you, he hasn't moved since this morning.
我告訴你,他從早上開始就沒動過。
Monica: All right, we should call somebody.
我們應該求援。
Ross: And tell them what? That the naked guy we stare at all the time isn't moving?
說我們在偷窺的裸男不動了?
Rachel: Well, we have gotta find out if he's alive.
我們得弄清楚他的死活。
Monica: Yeah, how are we gonna do that? There's no way.
怎么弄清楚?根本沒辦法。
Joey: Well, there is one way. His window's open, I say, we poke him. Hey! You know how we ah, save all those chopsticks for no reason when we get Chinese food?
有一個辦法。他的窗子開著,我建議,我們戳他。我們每次吃中國菜都會留筷子。又不知道為什么。
Chandler: Yeah. Well, now we got a reason.
是啊。 現在有用了。
Chandler: What? Well, we're fashioning a very long poking device.
怎么用? 我們要做一個很長的探測器。
Chandler: All right.
好。
Joey: Hey uh, what's the matter?
你怎么了?
Chandler: I talked to Janice.
我跟珍妮絲談過了。
Joey: Oh my God, is she going back to him?
天哪,她要回到他身邊嗎?
Chandler: She doesn't know. Says she loves us both. You know I woke up this morning and I was in love, you know I was happy.
她不知道。她說她兩個都愛。早上醒來時,我在戀愛。我原本很快樂。
You know it serves me right for buying that twelve pack of condoms. And now I can't even return them, because she choked on the receipt!
那十二包保險套本來買得也值得。現在連退都不能退,因為收據被她咬爛了。
Joey: What are you ah, what're you gonna do?
你要怎么辦?
Chandler: Aw! I don't know, you know? What, what would you do?
不知道。你會怎么辦?
Joey: Well, it doesn't matter what I'd do.
我的做法不重要。
Chandler: Come on, come on, tell me.
別這樣,說嘛。
Joey: All right, you're...probably not gonna wanna hear this, but ah, if it was me, and this is just me, I would ah, I would bow out.
好吧,這種話你 八成不愛聽,但是,如果是我,這純屬個人意見。我會退出。
Chandler: What? What're you, what're you talking about?
什么?你在說什么?
Joey: They have a kid together, you know? They're like, they're like a family, and if, I don't know, if there's chance they could make that work, I know I wouldn't wanna be the guy who stood in the way of that. You ok? You uh, you wanna come poke a nude guy?
他們有一個孩子。你懂嗎?他們是一家人。要是,我不曉得。要是他們有機會破鏡重圓。我不會想當那個障礙。你還好吧?要不要來戳裸男?
Ross: Well, he's finally asleep. About that ah, bump on his head?
他終于睡著了。
Rachel: Are you, are you, are you sure it's ah, a new bump? I mean, no offense, But I've always thought of Ben as a fairly bumpy headed child.
他頭上那個腫包,你確定那是新的?我沒有惡意,但我一直覺得他滿頭是包。
Ross: It's ok if he bumps his head, kids bump their heads all the time, you know, it was your first time babysitting, I'm sure you did the best you could.
撞到頭也沒關系,小孩子經常撞到頭。你第一次照顧他,已經盡力了。
Rachel: I did!
我有盡力。
Ross: I know! You see, you have to watch them all the time.
我知道。不過你得隨時盯著。
Rachel: I did! ! I watched! I watched! I watched Monica bang his head against that thing!
我有,我盯得很緊。我眼睜睜看著莫妮卡,撞到他的頭。
Ross: Monica did it?
是莫妮卡撞的?
Ross: Monica?
莫妮卡?
Monica: Yeah. Umm, did you notice anything weird about about Ben today?
嗯。 莫妮卡,你有沒有發現,班今天怪怪的?
Monica: No. Why?
沒有,怎么了?
Ross: Well, I was just playing with him, and you know we were doing the alphabet song, which he used to be really good at, but suddenly he's leaving out 'e' and 'f.' It's like they just ah, I don't know, fell out of his head.
我剛才在陪他玩,我們唱了"字母歌"。他一向很會唱,今天卻漏了E和F。仿佛那兩個字母從他腦子里掉出來了。
Monica: Really? !
真的?!
Ross: Oh, and, also, he's, he's walking kind of funny, I mean, it's like his left leg is moving a lot faster than his right leg, yeah he's in there just sort of you know...
還有,他走起路來。不太對勁。似乎左腳動得比右腳快。他一直在里面
Monica: Oh my God, I wrecked your baby! !
天哪,我害了你的兒子!!
Rachel: I hope it's still funny when you're in hell.
希望你下了地獄,還會覺得好玩。
Monica: You jerk! You know how much I love that kid! I would really... Monica bang! Monica bang! Ow!
混蛋!你明知我有多愛他!我真的會 莫妮卡,砰,莫妮卡,砰!
Rachel: I'll get the hat.
我去拿帽子。
Chandler: Janice, I have something I need to tell you, and I want you to let me get through it, because it's, it's, it's not gonna be easy.
我有一件事要告訴你。請你讓我說完。因為要說出口并不容易。
Janice: Ok.
好。
Chandler: I think you should go back with Gary. I don't wanna be the guy that breaks up a family, you know when my parents split up, it was because of that guy.
我覺得你應該回到蓋瑞身邊。我不想當拆散家庭的人。我的父母分手,都是那個男人害的。
Whenever I would see him I would always think you know 'You're the reason, you are the reason why they're not together.' and I I hated that guy.
每次見到他,我都會想。"是你害他們不能在一起的"。我恨那個人。
And it didn't matter how nice he was, or you know, how happy he made my Dad.
不管他人有多好,還給我爸帶來幸福。
Janice: Wow!
哇!
Chandler: Yeah, well. It's the right thing to do.
是的。這么做是正確的。
Janice: Oh! You're right. Oh God. But, before I can say goodbye, there's something I really need you to know, Chandler.
哦!你說得對。天哪,在我說再見之前。有件事我一定要你知道。
The way I feel about you, it's like, I finally understand what Lionel Richie's been singing about.
我對你的感覺,讓我終于了解。萊昂納爾里奇歌中的含意。
You know, I mean what we have, it's like movie love, you're my soul mate, and I can't believe we're not gonna be spending the rest of our lives together.
我們的一切。就像演電影一樣。你是我的精神伴侶。我們居然無法廝守到老。
Chandler: Then don't leave me!
那就不要離開我。
Janice: What?
什么?
Chandler: Forget what I said, I was babbling! Pick me!
忘了我說的話,我是隨便說說,選我吧!
Janice: No, you were right, you were right. I mean, I I I gotta give my marriage another chance.
不,你說得對,我應該再給婚姻一次機會。
Chandler: No you don't! No, no, no, I say, you have to give your divorce another chance.
不,你不能。不,你應該再給離婚一次機會。
Janice: Sweetie, you should not have to settle for just half my heart.
親愛的,你不必委屈于我心中一半兒的位置。
Chandler: I'll settle for half your heart! I'll settle for a quarter of your heart! I will settle for a little...a tiny...a ventricle
我要委屈于你心中的一半兒位置,或者四分之一。一點兒 細微 一個心房也可以。
Janice: I'm sorry.
對不起。
Chandler: Ohhh. Don't go.
哦,不要走。
Janice: No, I I I gotta go.
不,我該走了。
Chandler: No. No! No! No!
別!
Janice: Honey, honey, huh huh, people are looking. I don't care! I don't care! !
親愛的,大家都在看。 我不在乎!我不在乎!!
Janice: Yeah, um, ok, I'm, I'm leaving now.
好了,我要走了。
Chandler: You can't leave! I have your shoe!
你走不了!我拿了你的鞋子!
Janice: Goodbye Chandler Bing.
再見,錢德賓。
Gunther: Rachel has those in Burgundy.
瑞秋有一雙紫紅色的。
Joey: All right now remember, something this big and long is gonna be very difficult to maneuver, fortunately I have a lot of experience in that area.
記住,這么大,又長的東西很難操作。幸好我有這方面的經驗。
Rachel: What are you, 12 today?
今天你怎么回事?12點鐘嗎?
Ross: Can we please focus here, a naked man's life hangs in the balance!
專心一點好嗎?一個裸男的性命岌岌可危。
Phoebe: I'm telling you he's dead. What we are about to have here is a dead fat guy on a stick.
他一定已經死了。我們會戳到一個死胖子。
Joey: All right, ladies and gentlemen, let's poke. Steady. Steady. Ok, a little higher.
各位先生、女士,戳吧。穩著點。慢慢來。再高一點。
Careful of the angle. Ok, ok, we're approaching the window Thread the needle. Thread the needle.
注意角度。好,靠近窗戶了。把探針伸進去。
Phoebe: He's alive! He's alive! !!
他還活著!他還活著!!!
Monica: And yet, we're still poking him.
而我們還在戳他。
Joey: Ok, retract the device, retract the device.
收回探測器,收回探測器。
Ross: He does not look happy. Hey hey, now he's showing us his poking device.
他好像不太爽。 輪到他亮出他的"探針"了。
Joey: Hey, that's never gonna make it all the way over here, buddy!
兄弟,你絕對伸不過來的!
Chandler: I'll hold you close in my arms. I can't resist your charms. And love...
我會緊緊擁你在懷里。我無法抵擋你的魅力。愛人啊
Phoebe: Love...
愛人
Chandler and I'll be a fool for you. I'm sure, you know I don't mind. No you know I don't mind.
我愿為你做盡傻事。無庸置疑。你知道我并不介意。 我并不介意。
Chandler and Yes! You mean the world to me. Oh... I know. I know.
是的。你就是我的全世界。哦 我知道。 我知道。
Chandler: I've found. I've found... ...in you, my endless love. My endless love.
在你身上,我已找到,無盡的愛。無盡的愛。