Rachel: Yes, it bothers me Ross, but you know, if he was a regular at the coffee house, I'd be serving him sneezers.
我的確很困擾,如果他常來 我會在他的咖啡里加胡椒。
Ross: So? So. Ross, I've bugged him about this a million times, he's not gonna change.
所以呢? 所以,羅斯,我跟他說過幾千遍了,他就是不改。
Ross: Do you really serve people sneezers? Well um, I don't.
你真的會在咖啡里加胡椒? 不會。
Dr Green: All right kids, ready?
孩子們,可以走了嗎?
Ross: Thanks again, Dr. Green. Dr. Green: Uh.
格林醫生,再次謝謝你。 嗯。
Dr. Green: Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, I think I forgot my receipt.
哦。等一下,我忘了拿收據。
Ross: Oh em, you don't need that.
不要拿了。
Dr. Green: Why not? The carbon, it's messy, I mean it gets on your fingers and causes, the, the ah, night blindness.
為什么? 碳粉很臟,會沾到手指,引發,夜盲癥。
Dr. Green: What is this? Who put a twenty down here? Huh?
這是什么?誰放了20元?
Ross: Oh, yeah, that would be me, um, I have, I have a problem I I tip way too much, way, way, too much, it's a sickness really.
是我,我有一個毛病,我給的小費太高了。
Rachel: Yeah it is, it is. We really, really have to do something about that. I know.
這是一種病,沒錯。我們得想個辦法。 對。
Dr. Green: Excuse me, you think I'm cheap?
抱歉,你覺得我很小器?
Rachel: Oh Daddy, no he didn't mean anything by that, he really didn't.
他沒有那個意思,真的。
Ross: Nothing I do means anything, really.
我做的事都沒有意義,真的。
Dr. Green: This is nice. I pay two hundred dollars for dinner, you put down twenty, and you come out looking like Mr. Big Shot.
真好啊,我花200元請客。你只放了20元,就成了大人物。
You really wanna be Mr. Big Shot? Here, I'll tell you what, you pay the whole bill, Mr. Big Shot, all right?
你那么想當大人物?這樣吧,錢都由你出,大人物,好嗎?
Ross: Well Mr. Big Shot is better than wet head.
"大人物"總比"油頭"好。
Joey: Ok, some tricks of the trade. Now, I've never been able to cry as an actor, so if I'm in a scene where I have to cry, I cut a hole in my pocket, take a pair of tweezers, and just start pulling.
好,現在教你們幾個訣竅。我演戲一向哭不出來。所以要是我得哭。我就把口袋挖一個洞。放一把鑷子在里面。然后開始拔毛。
Or ah, or, let's say I wanna convey that I've just done, something evil.
如果我想表現,剛做了壞事的感覺。
Now, that would be the basic 'I have a fishhook in my eyebrow and I like it' Ok, let's say I've just gotten bad news, well all I do there is trying divide 232 by 13. And that's how it's done.
就秀出基本的 "我愛眉毛上的魚鉤"的表情。要是我聽到一個壞消息。只要心算232 除以13就行了。就是這樣。
Great soap opera acting tonight everybody, class dismissed.
今晚的課上得很愉快。下課。
Student: Hey, Mr. Trib. Hey.
嘿,崔比老師。 嘿。
Student: Guess what, I got an audition!
你猜怎樣?我要去試鏡了。
Joey: Awww, one of my students got an audition. I'm so proud.
哇,我的學生要試鏡了,我好驕傲。
Student: I was wondering if you would consider coaching me for it?
能不能請您指導我?
Joey: Oh you bet! What's the part?
當然可以,是什么角色?
Student: Oh it's great, it's a role on All My Children, Nick the boxer.
那個角色很棒。是"我的孩子們"里的 拳擊手尼克。
Rachel: You had to do it, didn't you? You couldn't just leave it alone.
你必須這么做嗎?你就不能不管嗎?
Ross: Four percent. Ok. I tip more than that when there's a bug in my food.
才4%,就算菜里有蟲,我給得都比較多。
Rachel: Ross, tonight was about the two of you getting along. Oh, would you just see my chiropractor already.
今晚你們好不容易處得不錯??烊フ椅业陌茨χ委煄熀脝??
Ross: Yeah, I'm gonna go to a doctor who went to a medical school in a mini mall.
是啊,我要去見一個來自小商場醫科學校的治療師。
Ross: Hey Pheebs, what're you doing?
菲比,你在干什么?
Phoebe: I'm, I'm freaking out! Monica kinda trusted me with something and she shouldn't have!
我快嚇死了!莫妮卡交待我辦一件事,她不該這么做!
All right, I haven't lived here in a while, so I have to ask you something. Does Monica still turn the lights on in her bedroom?
我搬走一陣子了,所以我得問你。莫妮卡睡覺時還是會開燈嗎?
Rachel: Um, yeah. I am so dead!
我死定了!
Rachel: All right, look, here's the bottom line Ross, this is fixable, if we act fast, ok.
好吧,這是底線。趕緊補救還來得及。
So, I'll invite him to brunch tomorrow and you can make nice.
我找他明天來吃早、午餐你可以示好。
Ross: Look, hon honey, I have tried to make nice, it doesn't work.
我早示好過了,沒有用。
Rachel: Ok, look, Ross, I realize that my father is difficult, but that's why you have got to be the bigger man here.
我知道我爸很難相處。所以你一定要比他寬容。
Ross: Look sweetie, I could be the bigger man, I could be the biggest man, I could be a big, huge, giant man, and it still wouldn't make any difference, except that I could pick your father up and say 'Like me! Like me, tiny doctor!'
我可以比他寬容,我可以超級寬容。就算我當一個巨人,事情也不會改變。除非我可以把你爸拎起來說,喜歡我吧,小醫生!
Rachel: Ok, well can't you just try it one more time Ross? For me? For me?
你就不能再試一次嗎?就當是為了我。
Ross: Rachel, one brunch is not gonna solve anything. You've gotta face it, ok we're never gonna get along.
吃早午餐也不能解決什么。面對現實吧,我們合不來。
Rachel: Ok, well you are just going to have too, ok? Because I already got a mother and a father who cannot stay in the same room together, ok?
你們非合得來不可。我已經有一對,無法共處一室的父母。
I don't wanna have to have a separate room for you too!
我不想再多你一個!
Ross: Ok, ok, ok. I'll get the bagels.
我去買焙果。
Monica: What's this?
這是什么?
Phoebe: Isn't it cool? Varoom! Varoom!
很酷吧?
Monica: This is not the bed I ordered!
這不是我訂的床!
Phoebe: I know, you must've won like a contest or something!
我知道,你一定是贏了什么比賽!
Monica: Phoebe! Why is this car in my bedroom?
菲比!這輛車為什么在我的房里?
Phoebe: I'm sorry, ok? I I wasn't looking, and the store says that they won't take it back because you signed for it.
對不起,我沒有注意。他們不肯接受退貨,因為你簽收了。
Monica: When did I sign for it?
我什么時候簽收了?
Phoebe: When I was you! You know what, it's all Joey's fault, 'cause he left his nose open!
當我是你的時候!都是喬伊不好,他沒護住鼻子!
Monica: Did you make brownies today?
你今天吃了巧克力方餅嗎?
Chandler: Knock, knock.
有人在嗎?
Monica: Quick, take off your dress, he won't notice the bed.
快脫衣服,他就不會注意到床。
Chandler: Hey, I'm going for sushi does anybody want...Whoa whoa, somebody missed the off ramp.
我要去吃壽司,有人要 有人忘了駛出高速公路嗎?
Phoebe: It's Monica's bed. What?
這是莫妮卡的床,怎樣?
Chandler: Ok. It's a race car.
這是一輛賽車!
Phoebe: So. This's always been Monica's bed, what you're just noticing now, how self involved are you?
莫妮卡的床一直都是這張,你現在才發現?你還真自我中心。
Chandler: Ok, well if this bed isn't new, then how come there is plastic on the mattress?
如果這不是新床,床墊上為什么有膠膜?
Monica: Sometimes I have bad dreams.
我有時候會做惡夢。
Student: Look, I just saw my best friends brains smeared across the canvas, that's not gonna be me, not me.
聽著,我剛看到我的死黨,腦漿濺在畫布上。我不要跟他一樣。我不要。
Joey: Wow! That was good. That was...Tweezers? No.
太精彩了。太 用鑷子了嗎? 沒有。
That was really good.
演得非常好。
Student: Thanks, any suggestions?
謝謝,您有什么建議嗎?
Chandler: You told him to play the boxer gay? !
你叫他演成拳擊手同性戀?
Joey: Well, I I might've said super gay.
我說的應該是 "越明顯越好"。
Monica: Joey, the last time an actor did something this bad, a president died.
喬伊,上次一個演員做了這樣的壞事,導致了一個總統死了。
Chandler: Lincoln, Booth.
林肯,布斯。
Joey: Something happened at the tunnel?
隧道出問題了嗎?
Monica: Joey, you're this guy's teacher. I mean how could you do this?
你是他的老師,怎么能這樣?
Joey: Because, Monica, the guy's so good, and I really, really want this part.
因為他演得太好了。我真的很想拿到這個角色。
Phoebe: Well, if you really, really want it, then it's ok.
要是你真的很想,那就沒關系。
Rachel: Hi Daddy. Baby. Ross.
爸爸,寶貝。 羅斯。
Ross: Dr. Green. How are you?
格林醫生,你好嗎?
Dr. Green: Thanks for dinner last night.
謝謝你昨晚請客。
Ross: Thank you, for teaching me a valuable lesson.
謝謝你給我上了寶貴的一課。
Dr. Green: Nice hair. What'd you do? Swim here?
好帥的發型。你是游泳來的嗎?
Ross: Ok, that's it, I can't take it anymore.
夠了,我受不了了。
Rachel: What? What? He's interested in you. He he likes your hair, he just wants to know how you got here.
怎么了?他喜歡你的發型,想知道你是怎么來的。
Ross: Oh, please. Sweetie it's hopeless, ok, I'm just gonna go. What? !
沒有用的,我要走了。 什么?
Ross: Look, look I'm sorry. It's just that...
對不起,我實在 羅斯?
Dr. Green: Ross? What's with the neck?
你的脖子怎么了?
Rachel: He's got this thing. And I keep telling him to go to my chiropractor...
他的脖子不舒服,我一直叫他去找我的按摩師
Dr. Green: You're still going to that chiropractor, that man couldn't get into medical school in Ixtapa!
你還在找他?他連鄉下的醫學院都考不上!
Ross: Thank you! That's what I keep saying.
謝謝!我一直這么說。
Rachel: Excuse me, Dr. Bobby happens to be an excellent doctor. Uh.
很抱歉,巴比醫生是個很好的醫生。 啊。
Dr. Green: Wait a minute, his name is Dr. Bobby?
等一下,他叫巴比醫生?
Rachel: Well that's his last name. And his first name.
那是他的姓。 和他的名字。
Dr. Green: He's Bobby Bobby?
他叫巴比巴比?
Rachel: It's Robert Bobby. Dr. Green: Oh.
是勞勃巴比。 哦。
Rachel: And um, excuse me, he helps me.
而且很抱歉,他把我醫好了。
Ross: Oh ho please. Ask her how? What'd you need help for?
拜托!你問她? 你哪里有毛???
Rachel: With my alignment. I've got one leg shorter than the other. Oh, my God!
我歪一邊,有一條腿比較短。 拜托!
Ross: Argue with that.
跟她辯論一下。
Rachel: What? It's true, my right leg is two inches shorter.
本來就是,我的右腿短了兩英寸。
Dr. Green: Come on! You're just tilting! Her legs are fine! I know that!
拜托,你只是沒站直。她的腿好得很。 我知道。
Dr. Green: So, why do you let her go to a chiropractor for? I'm sorry, let her?
那你為什么讓她去? 讓她去?
Ross: What can I do, she doesn't listen to me about about renter's insurance either.
她連承租保險的事都不聽我的。
Dr. Green: Wait a minute, you don't have renter's insurance? ! No.
慢著,你沒有承租保險?! 沒。
Dr. Green: Well what if somebody steals something? How are you gonna run after him with one leg shorter than the other? !
要是遭小偷,你要用長短腳追嗎?
Ross: Hey, would you ah, would you like some juice? I'd love some juice. Thanks.
你要喝果汁嗎? 我喜歡果汁。謝謝。
Ross: Ok. Wow! This is going so well. Did you see us? Did you see?
真順利,你看到我們了嗎?
Rachel: Yeah honey, I'm standing right there! Why didn't you just tell himabout the mole I haven't got checked yet.
看到了,我就站在旁邊。你怎么不提我那顆痣的事?
Ross: Excellent!
好主意!
Joey: There will come a time in each of your careers when you'll have a chance to screw over another soap opera actor.
有一天,在你們的事業生涯里。你們會有機會毀掉,另一個連續劇演員。
I had such an opportunity in the recent, present. And I'm ashamed to say that, I took it, I advised a fellow actor to play a role, homosexually.
前不久,我就有這樣的機會。很慚愧的是,我也做了。我建議另一位演員把一個角色。演成同性戀。
Yeah, we both auditioned for the part, and uh, as it turned out, they ah, they liked the stupid gay thing and cast him.
我們都去應征那個角色。結果是,他們他們喜歡同性戀的演法,選了他。
Now, he's got a two year contract opposite Susan Lucci, the first lady of daytime television, and me, me, I'm stuck here teaching a bunch of people, most of whom are too ugly to even be on television.
現在,他拿到兩年的合約,要和蘇珊魯奇合作。日間電視劇的第一女王。而我呢?我困在這里教別人演戲。大多數丑到根本上不了電視。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Thank you.
對不起。謝謝。
Jester: Uh, may I help you?
有什么需要嗎?
Monica: Yeah, hi. I talked to you on the phone, I'm the lady that got stuck with the racecar bed.
有,你好。我就是被硬塞一張賽車床的人。
Jester: Look, it's like I told you, there's nothing I can do. You signed for it, Monica Velula Geller.
我跟你說過了,我無能為力。你簽收了 "莫妮卡費露拉蓋勒"。
Joey: All right, Jester man, look we wanna see the king.
我們要見床墊大王。
Jester: Nobody sees the king!
沒有人可以見大王。
Joey: Oh ho kay, I'm talking to the king.
好,那我要找他說話。
Jester: Hey! You can't go back there!
你不能到后面去。
Janice: Oh my God.
我的天。
Chandler: Varrrrrroom! Hey! Watch it lady! Varrrrrrrrrrom!
小姐,小心一點!
Hey hey good looking!
美女喔!
Varrrrrrrrroom. All right, I'll leave. My bed's so boring.
好,我走。我的床好無聊。