Ross: Oh really? Why is that?
真的嗎?為什么?
Monica: Because the winner gets this! The Geller Cup.
因為贏的人可以拿到這個! 蓋勒杯。
Chandler: Is everybody else seeing a troll doll nailed to a two by four? Yeah. Ok, good.
你們大家也看見一個釘在小木板上的侏儒玩偶嗎? 是的。 好,很好。
Ross: Ok, where the hell did you get that? !
你是從哪里弄來的?
Monica: When Mom and Dad drove you to the hospital to get your nose fixed, I swam into the lake and fished it out.
你到醫院去接鼻梁的時候 我游到湖里找出來的。
Ross: That cup is mine!
獎杯是我的!
Monica: No it's not! You want it, you're gonna have to win it!
才不是!你想要,就得憑本事來贏過去。
Rachel: All right, so are we not having dinner at all?
那我們不吃晚飯了?
Phoebe: Hey could you could you please set the timer, Margha?
嘿,你能幫忙設置一下時間嗎,瑪嘉。
Margha: Ok. Bee Phee.
好的,比菲。
Monica: Come on Phoebe, let's go! Come on, it's time to get serious, huddle up. Joey, keep your head in the game.
過來,該認真一點了,圍過來。喬伊,認真比賽。
Joey: It's hard, you know, his huddle is closer to Dutch girl.
這很難耶,他就在那個荷蘭女孩旁邊。
Monica: All right look, if I take Chandler out of the running will you be able to focus?
如果我讓錢德出局,你能夠專心嗎?
Joey: What're you gonna do?
你有什么辦法?
Monica: All right, you just make sure he catches the ball, I'll take care of the rest. Ok. Break! Here you go! Come on, you wuss! Okay, come on.
你只要讓他接到球就好了。其他就交給我吧。 好。 比賽開始! 你來這! 來吧,懦夫。 來。
Chandler: I got it!
看我的!
Monica: Come on! This way! This way! Hi.
來。 這里!這里! 嗨!
Monica: Look out!
小心!
Monica: Whoa! Whoa! ! Tackled by a girl! Bet ya don't see that everyday, do ya?
被女生阻截!這種畫面不多見吧。
Ross: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What's with the tackling?
你這是干嘛?
Monica: What? ! I just touched him and he went over.
干嘛?我碰他一下,他就倒下來了。
Ross: Ok, you wanna play rough, we can play rough.
好,你想玩狠的?我們也可以很野蠻。
Voice over: Let's get ready to r r r rum ble! !!
準備開打咯!!!
Monica: Go, go, go! Get her! Get her!
加油! 擋住她!
Phoebe: I love this game! !
我愛這個比賽!!
Ross: Hey, where'd you get that?
你從哪里弄來的?
Rachel: I went really long.
我跑得很遠。
Monica: Forty two to twenty one! Like the turkey, Ross is done!
42比21。羅斯跟火雞一樣死翹翹了。
Ross: It's no surprise that you're winning 'cause you got to pick first, so you got the better team.
你會贏并不奇怪,你先挑人,挑到的球員比較好。
Monica: You're so pathetic! Why can't you just accept it, we're winning because I'm better than you.
你真可悲,為什么,你不肯承認我們贏球。是因為我比你行?
Monica: Oh, what a great argument, exhaling! All right, you know what, I'll prove it to you, ok. I'll trade you Joey for Rachel, and I'll still win the game.
好啊,好一聲嘆息。好,我要讓你心服口服。我用喬伊跟你換瑞秋,還是照贏不誤。
Rachel: Oh that's great. There goes my last shred of self esteem.
哦,很好,這是我最后的自尊。
Ross: What? ! Wh? The guys against the girls? See, that's ridiculous Monica, because I'm only down by three touchdowns.
什么?男生對女生?這太荒謬了,因為我只要三次觸地得分,就追上你了。
Monica: Oh, then bring it on! Oh, unless of course you're afraid you might lose to a bunch of girls.
哦,那就得分給我看啊。除非你怕會輸給幾個女生。
Ross: Fine, fine, Rachel you're with Monica, Joey, you're with me.
很好,瑞秋,你跟莫妮卡。喬伊,你跟我一隊。
Rachel: I can not believe your trading me! ! You are gonna lose. And you are gonna loseand...Come on help me out here. I've never done this before.
你竟然把我交換出去。你馬上就要輸了。你馬上就要輸了,并且 幫幫我,我從沒這么說過。
Pheobe: That's good lose. ...Lose!
很好,失敗。 失敗!
Monica: Come on Rach, come on. Let's see what's it like to be on a winning team for a change.
我們也來嘗嘗看贏球的滋味。
Rachel: Are you gonna let me play?
你會讓我上場?
Monica: All right then.
好了,那么
Margha: The game is over, we eat now?
比賽結束了?我們要去吃飯?
Chandler: No no no no, the game's not over, we're just switching teams.
比賽還沒結束,我們在交換球員。
Joey: Yeah, Chandler finds me so intimidating that it's better if we're on the same team.
錢德覺得我對他造成威脅,還是跟他同一隊比較好。
Ross: All right. Ok, let's play. Let's go.
好,我們來打球吧,快。
Chandler: No ah, hold on a Saint Joe, where do Dutch people come from?
等一下。荷蘭人是從哪里來的?
Joey: Ah well, the ah, Pennsylvania Dutch, come from Pennsylvania.
這個嘛,賓夕法尼亞州的荷蘭人來自賓夕法尼亞。
Chandler: And the uh, other Dutch people, they come on from somewhere near the Netherlands, right?
其他的荷蘭人呢?他們是荷蘭附近來的吧?
Joey: Nice try. See the Netherlands is this make believe place where Peter Pan and Tinker Bell come from.
勇氣可嘉。夢幻島是虛構出來的地方,是彼得潘和小仙女的家。
Margha: Oh my.
我的天。
Ross: Enough with geography for the insane, ok? Let's play some ball, guys.
別再講"瘋子的地理學"了,我們打球吧。
Joey: Whoa, whoa, no, no, I I'm not playing with this guy, now.
我不跟這家伙一起打球。
Chandler: Oh ho ho, fine with me. Ok, you know what? I've had enough with this. Let's just cut to the chase here. Ok? Heidi, which of my boys do you like?
我無所謂。 我受夠了。干脆直截了當一點。海蒂,你喜歡哪一個?
Chandler and What're you doing? What're you doing? What're you doing? Shh. Shh.
你這是干嘛?你這是干嘛? 噓。
Margha: Which do I like?
我喜歡哪一個?
Ross: Yeah, you know for dating, general merriment, taking back to your windmill?
對,你會挑哪一個約會,找樂子、帶回你的"磨坊"?
Margha: Well, if I had to choose right now, which by the way I find really weird, I would have to say, Chandler. Yes! !
如果一定要現在選,我也覺得不可思議,不過我會說是錢德。 贊!!
Joey: Now wait a minute! Wait a minute! She obviously didn't understand the question.
等等,她顯然沒聽懂你的問題。
Chandler: Well, you don't, you have Captain Hook explain it to her.
你可以請虎克船長解釋給她聽啊。
Margha: I'm sorry, Joey, that is my choose.
對不起,這是我的真心話。
Chandler: You hear that! That is her choose, Mister "I'll let you have her"! I win! You suck! I rule all! A mini wave in celebration of me! !
聽到沒有?這是她的真心話,說什么"我把她讓給你"!我贏了,你輸了!我是決策者!給我來個迷你波浪舞!
Margha: I'm now thinking I would like to change my answer to, no one.
我現在考慮要把我的答案改成,"誰都不選"。
Chandler: Wh what?
什么?
Margha: I now find you shallow and um, a dork. All right, bye.
我現在覺得你既膚淺 又呆瓜。再見。
Joey: Nice going. You just saved yourself a couple months of sex.
干得好。你可以好幾個月保存你做愛的精力了。
Chandler: You know what, it doesn't matter, because she picked me. Me! From now on I get the dates and you have to stay home on Saturday nights watching Ready, Set, Cook!
這無所謂,因為她選的是我。從現在起,我會跟女人約會而你周末的晚上只能 在家里看"簡單烹飪"節目。
Ross: Save the breakthroughs for therapy, ok. The clock is ticking. We have no time, and we are losing, we are losing to girls.
把這些話留著告訴心理醫生,比賽快結束了。
We have no time and we are losing to girls.
我們時間不多,目前還落后給女生。
Chandler: We're not gonna lose to girls. Hey! It's 42 21!
我們不會輸給女生。 現在比數是42比21.
Joey: This sucks, I was just up by that much!
該死,我剛才就是領先這么多分。
Ross: Look, let me put it this way: If we lose, they will never let us forget it, ok? And worse than that they'll never let the women you date forget it.
看,讓我們這樣想。如果我們輸了,她們會讓我們記一輩子。更糟的是,她們會讓跟你們約會的女人記一輩子。
Monica: Hey! Are we playing football or what? Come on you hairy backed Marries.
我們還要不要玩球?快點,你們這些娘娘腔。
Monica: We have to do this. We are playing for women everywhere. Ok, just think about every lousy date that you ever had, ok, every guy who kept one eye on the TV while you're making out...
我們必須要贏。我們要替全世界的女人而戰。想想過去的每個爛約會。每個在親熱的時候,一只眼睛還在電視上的男人
Phoebe: Oh my God! You dated someone with a glass eye too? !
老天!你跟裝假眼的男人約會過?
Monica: Come on, ok, come on this is for all womankind. Let's kill 'em!
拜托你們,好嗎?為了全體婦女,我們宰了他們!
Rachel: Yeah! !! Kill them! !!
對!宰了他們!!
Phoebe: All right, no, well I want to kill them to, but they're boys, you know how are we gonna beat three boys?
好啊,我也想宰了他們。可是他們是男生。我們怎么打敗三個男生?
Monica: All right, we still have a minute and a half to go, and we're down by two points, ok? Two points. Phoebe you do a button hook again. Rachel, you go long.
只剩下一分半鐘,我們還落后兩分。還落后兩分,姐妹們。菲比,你再用后轉身進攻法。瑞秋,你跑遠一點。
Rachel: No! Come on! Don't make me go long. Use me. They never cover me.
不要再叫我跑遠一點了 讓我做點事,他們從不防守我。
Monica: Honey, there's a reason.
親愛的,這是有原因的。
Rachel: God, I'm not lame, ok. I can do something. I can throw, would you let me throw, come on this is my game too.
我不是跛腳,好嗎?我可以發揮作用。你能讓我傳球嗎?這也是我的比賽。
Phoebe: Come on Mon, let her throw the ball.
得了,讓她傳球。
Monica: All right Rachel, you sweep behind, I'll pitch it to you, you throw it down field to Phoebe. All right. Break. Break!
迅速到他們后面,我傳球給你。你傳球到前場給菲比。 好。比賽開始! 比賽開始!
Ross: All right, All right, here we go.
好,來吧。
Monica: Thirty two! Seventy one! Hike!
31、71,擋下開球!
The Guys: One Mississippi! Two Mississippi! Three Mississippi! Oh! Go, go, go!
一個密西西比、兩個密西西比、三個密西西比! 哦! 加油!
Monica: Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?
哦! 對不起,你還好吧?
Monica: No! I'm not ok!
不,我不好!
Rachel: Sorry, they were just all coming at me, I didn't know what to do.
抱歉,他們沖著我來,我不知道該怎么辦。
Joey: Thirty seconds left on the timer!
比賽還剩下30秒鐘。
Ross: You are the loser. Dah dah, dah, dah dah dah.
你們是失敗者。
Chandler: Ok, ok, so we get to take that stupid troll thing home!
我們就可以把那個呆瓜侏儒帶回家了。
Monica: Come on! Come on! Hurry! We're running out of time! Huddle up!
快過來,我們沒時間了。
Phoebe: Ok. Oooh! Oh, this is our last huddle, yeah.
臨場會議!這是最后一次臨場會議了。
Monica: All right, Phoebe get open. Rachel, go long.
好,菲比,擺脫防守,瑞秋。跑遠一點。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: Break!
結束。
Rachel: I got a touchdown! We did it! !
我成功了,觸地得分,成功了。
Chandler: Hey hey you know, Rachel, funny thing. Actually, the ah, end zone starts at that pole, so you're five feet short, so, we win!
你們知道嗎?很奇怪,結束區是在那個柱子那里。所以你還差了五尺,所以 我們贏了。
Ross: Yes yes yes.
太好了!
Phoebe: Wait wait wait wait! So, explain something to me though, if, if nobody tagged Rachel, then isn't the play still going.
等等,請你們解釋一下。如果沒有人抱住瑞秋,那比賽就還沒結束吧?讓開!
Ross: Let go! Let go! Let go! I'm a tiny little woman! !
放手! 放手!我是個小女人!
Chandler: Guys! Guys! Come on! It's Thanksgiving, it's not important who wins or loses.
拜托,今天是感恩節!輸贏并不重要。
The important thing is, the Dutch girl picked me! Me! Not you! Holland loves Chandler! Thank you, Amsterdam! Good night! !
重要的是荷蘭女孩選了我。是我,不是你,荷蘭愛錢德!謝謝,阿姆斯特丹,晚安。
Rachel: We should defiantly play football more often. Maybe there's a like league we could join or something.
我們應該多抽空玩足球。也許我們可以參加哪個聯盟。
Phoebe: Isn't there a national football league?
不是有個 "國家足球聯盟"嗎?
Chandler: Yes. Yes, there is, they play on Sundays and Monday nights.
沒錯,星期天和星期一晚上比賽。
Rachel: Oh shoot! I work Monday nights.
太可惜了!我星期一晚上要上班。
Phoebe: Ohh. The stuffing is amazing. Do you think we should bring them some?
這菜真好吃。要給他們帶一些過去嗎?
Joey: When they're hungry enough, they'll come in.
他們餓了自然會進來。
Monica: Let go! No! You let go! No!
放手! 不,你放手! 不!
Ross: How come it's always us left in the field holding the ball?
為什么每次都只剩我們兩個人抱著球不放?
Monica: I don't know. I guess the other people just don't care enough.
不知道,我想是因為其他人不太在乎吧。
Ross: Hey! It's starting to snow.
開始下雪了。
Ross: Gimme this! Let go!
把球給我! 快放手!
Monica: You know there was a time tonight that I started losing the feeling in my toes. I know.
今晚我的腳趾頭一度沒有感覺了。 我懂。
Monica: That's when I realized there's more important things than beating you at football. Things like feet.
我知道。 那時我才發現 在比賽時還有比打你更重要的事。比如腳。
Ross: Yeah, I know. This thing has caused us too much pain and suffering. Yeah. It's time.
是的,我知道,這事讓我們遭受太多痛苦了。 是啊。 到時間了。
Monica: We'll just call it a tie. It's a tie. All right.
我們就當平局好了。 是平局。 好。
Ross: Ok. Okay.
好。 好。
Ross: Good night! Good night.
晚安。 晚安。
Monica: Pheebs...did you get it?
菲比 你拿到了嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah I got it! Great! Bring it up. There's champagne in my apartment for the winners!
是的。 太棒了。帶它上來,我房間里有勝利者的香檳。
Phoebe: Oh Ross. What what are you doing down here? Uh uh nothing.
哦羅斯,你在下面干什么? 沒什么。